Soul Calibur: Unbreakable Soul - Wishlist

RudderbuttCos

[09] Warrior

So, I heard that there is a trademark known as Soul Calibur: Unbreakable Soul (according to The Fighters Generation) :D So, I have made this video or wishlist to share what I would like/hope to see :) Enjoy :)

Copyright Info:
All images are owned by their respected owners/creators
The characters in the CAS part, were all made by me in Soul Calibur V

Music:
History Unfolds from Soul Calibur II

Aside from your baffling roster priorities and bizarre taste in guests, I'd love to see the look on everyone's faces when Unbreakable Souls turns out to be a F2P mobile trading card game :)

Good point with Cassandra

Personally, what i most care first is for it to be a fighting game (hope for 3DS or Vita, and no f2p, please), and then yes, i want Cassandra and Pyrrha in it, if also Sophitia can be added, the better.

As guest character, Lightning Farron of course.

And please, good online AND good offline, it´s not impossible to make both.

Good point with Cassandra

Personally, what i most care first is for it to be a fighting game (hope for 3DS or Vita, and no f2p, please), and then yes, i want Cassandra and Pyrrha in it, if also Sophitia can be added, the better.

As guest character, Lightning Farron of course.

And please, good online AND good offline, it´s not impossible to make both.

:D

You keep saying this and I keep hoping you're trolling. You.... are trolling, right? T_T

Why would i? Lightning is a great character, a perfect girl, she is really beautiful and hot, and she uses a gun-sword.

Also she is for the moment the character of Final Fantasy, perfectly fits in Soul Calibur universe

Ugh, the last thing the SC franchise needs is another Link type guest for fans to get angry over when that guest doesnt continue to show up in the next games.

Then let´s put Lightning in every SC game, problem solved! =P

I´d buy it

999619_570136636357043_545094716_n.jpg

Back