SOGO Barfights 3 videos

page

[11] Champion
Yeah, I know these are late as hell. Short story short, I'd uploaded all the videos but forgot to make them public. DINO messaged me on like Saturday asking about them and I realized what I'd done and checked them again. A couple needed small edits, so I re-uploaded them and made them all public.

Better late than never, I suppose. :/

Vids in no particular order:

Winner's Final, can't quite remember. OOF vs Muffins, I believe.

Loser's Final

Grand Finals

part 1
part 2

Thanks for Uploading page.
Urrg... I did terrible in this tournament, absolutely terrible. I played online for 2 weeks, I had no offline session at all. So I had bad habits like not using low, and I would freeze cause I didn't know what to do. But whatever I learned my lesson.

O and excellent job to Ember at the Tourney, I know you also didn't have any offline session but you still did amazingly good.

That side throw . . . at the end of the first round . . . . why does Zas have to take so long to finish it? T.T

You know, seeing myself play like this, I'm starting to wonder what the hell I'm doing half the time, lol. There is a lot I need to improve on.
Big thanks for putting the vids up, page. One typo, though, I didn't use Vader against ChaCha. Straight up Zas fail for me. :P

Weird. Wonder why I had that.

You did fine. Your Zas was hard to deal with. Not that I was playing well, but my spam was just one step ahead. At least this time it was.

Back