Siegfried Wall Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Botsu

[09] Warrior
I decided we needed an organized thread for it, so here we are!

Opponents Back to the wall -

CH 4K-

- 11 SCH k SBH K 1K (SBH B tech traps all sides except RIGHT)
- 1B
- 3 W!(Wait for feet to touch ground) SCH{1} (wait for feet to touch ground) 22 (TECH TRAPS ALL SIDES!) SRSH B 33B

3B (Low splat)-

- (Wait for feet to touch ground) SCH{1} 22 (Tech traps all sides)) SRSH B 33B

CH 3B (High splat)-

-SCH A+B
-SCH A
-Testing the SCH combo.

Left Side to the Wall-

agA-

-11 SCH k SBH K (SBH B tech traps all sides except RIGHT) ** jagA will RESPLAT for repeated combo **
-3 SCH A+B W!
-3 W! (Wait for feet to touch ground) SCH{1} 22 (Tech traps all sides) SRSH B 33B ** Only works

Right Side to the Wall-

3A-

-2KKKKK, 2KKKKK
-1B (Possible resplat, if it does, 2KKKKK)

Back to the Wall-

FC B+G-

-A+G_B+G
-WS SCH k SBH K 1K (SBH B tech traps all sides except RIGHT)

1B-

-2KKKKK

Fill me in if I'm missing any and I'll update the post. No combos with shakeable stuns.

Nice work bro.

Some corrections.
Ill bold them

- 11 SCH k SCH K 1K (SBH B tech traps all sides)

Also SCH k, SBH B is right techable. Except if u really mean SCH B (like 11, SCH ) which is a combo btw ;p

-11 SCH k SBH K (SBH B TECH TRAPS ALL SIDES) ** jagA will RESPLAT for repeated combo **

Again same thing and again catches left and back tech.

3A-

-2KKKKK, 2KKKKK

2KKKKK twice? Hardly ;P

FC B+G-

-A+G_B+G
-WS SCH k SBH K 1K (SBH B right techable)

It has actually happened to me many times where the SBH B catches every direction, but its not reliable even against the wall ;/

And some additions from me:

3A (w!)

11, SCH k, SCH K, 1K (right techable only). SBH B is right techable.
33, SCH A+B
----------
SBH B, a:G:A (w!)

11/iWS , SCH k, SBH K, 1K
11, SCH
33 (high wall hit), SCH , 66A+B
-----------
3 high wall hit

SCH , 66A+B

Weeeee i forgot my favourite move for wall hits.

SBH A very close wall hit

1B
11/iWS , SCH k, SBH K, 1K (right techable)
33, SCH A+B
3A, 66A+B
-----------
SBH A far wall hit

backthrow
all the above
-----------
close to wall 11/44/77A, 4K

1B
11/iWS , SCH k, SBH K, 1K (left techable)
11, SCH
3A, 66A+B
-----------
11K very close wall hit

1B
11/iWS , SCH k, SBH K, 1K (right techable)
33, SCH A+B
-----------
11K far wall hit

backthrow (situational)
all the above

3A 2KKKKK, 2KKKKK actually is a combo test it out. The first 2KKKKK hits them while standing and gives them a toe hop stun, then the next 2KKKKK hits them while they are on the ground.

I'll add yours into the top post.

Oh ok ill try it. Ill probably edit my post when u add them for less confussion :P
Also edit your typos :)

Solid list, just two minor additions.

3A, W! (far hit) A+G_B+G will usually result in a sidegrab.
SBH A, W! (far hit) A+G_B+G will result in a side throw or a back throw.
As for 3 (low hit), while it probably does less damage you cna wait for their feet to touch the ground and go into k, SBH K_B.

However i'm going to go test out your combo, it sounds fancy :D!

Hahaha, thanks. When I found it I was like.. wtf? There's no way that hits all sides. BUT IT DOES!

Yeap that was a great find. It works perfect at real fights also :P It is like 7 dmg less than 3 wall hit, SCH k, SBH K, 1K. Just awesome.

I'm not sure if these combos were mentioned.

2B+G Wall Splat BT B+K SCH B ag:A
I've been told that ag:A combos at the end, but I've never actually been able to pull it off myself.

2B+G Wall Splat BT B+K SCH B 3A
I'm pretty sure this all combos. It's my simpler alternative to ag:A.

2B+G Wall Splat BT B+K SCH B 3B
I usually do this, just because it's a convenient way to get into Chief Hold, and it still combos. I'm pretty sure it does less damage than 3A and ag:A, however.

Best follow up after 2B+G aka over toss are:

2B+G>1B
2B+G>BT SCH B>3B (its better to do it a:gA after BT SCH B but its not an option while having pressure)
2B+G>B_A+G (hard but good!)

-Stryker-

Hmm ill write what i think its best after FC B+G to wall:

1B
backthrow (it actually isnt hard at all. Try tapping G once then do the throw. 100% success)
SCH B, 66A+B
WS , SCH k, SBH K, 1K for dmg or SBH B instead of SBH K for the tech trap, a:G:A, 11, SCH k, SBH K, 1K

Why is doing the throw so hard? Just hit B+G while BT and he will automatically turn and throw

If u press the throw exactly after the wall hit, the throw will miss. The G tap i mentioned is probably the most reliable way.

you wait til they fall near the ground like your about to do the 3 kA combo, then you just do B+G

FC 2B+K, delay until opponent nears ground, B+G. but if you find your way to be simple for you then I wont argue, just seems to be more work.

:sc4sig1:Well here are a few I figured out myself. First let me clarify tho. The 2nd combo listed only works if you are about a body length away from the wall when you hit them with the :3::B:. You will know how to finish the combo based on how how the opponent hits the wall. If they hit near the top after :3::B: you can finish with the 2nd option. If they only hit low on the wall use the first option. *thumbs up!*

CH :4::K:, W!, :3::B:, W!, :4::B: :B: :B: or :2::K::K::K::K::K: :sc1sig1:

CH :4::K:, W!, :3::B:, W!, :(1)::(B): SCH, :k(B): SBH, :K: :sc4sig1:

:(G):OOD FUN..

Just showy, nothing else:

SBH A W! 3~SCH (full charged)~66B (or other strong single move)

SBH A should wall splat them face against wall, so SCH will relaunch them! Average damage but coold due to bouncing enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back