[SELLING] Kamen Rider AR Carddass 20 pack: Wafer Edition

UbErRiCh

[09] Warrior

photo1aup.jpg

photo3ev.jpg

UPDATE: SOLD !! Thank you. :)

Not really expensive. If you try looking online, you'll find them for about $20; however, it's like another $15-$20 for shipping (Because it's was coming from Japan. BTW, I'm shipping the item from NY, not Japan.). I'll go as low as $26 (Shipping included for US customers. I'll ship outside the US; however, your paying for shipping then.). Final offer.

Everything is in the description. You'll be getting the box with 20 unused and unopened packs. Each pack comes with 1 card and 1 cookie. This is brand new. All I did was open the box to show you the packs inside. I'm selling this as a whole item. I will not be selling them by packs.

BTW, I still haven't heard from you Definofck. Please get back to me by Friday or it's going to Gbeast.

Sadly, I don't have any Kamen Rider stuff to sell. :\ As for the box, I only have one I'm selling. If Delfinofck doesn't get back to me by Friday, it's yours Gbeast. From there, I will give you my Paypal email. Once I get verification from Paypal, I'll ship as soon as possible, as well as provide a tracking number. Sorry for the wait Gbeast.

To be honest, i already preordered 2 Vol 2. boxes, as well as one Volume 1 box. XD However, i'm actually gonna cancel the Vol. 1 box due to Climax Heroes Fourze coming soon. :p

Back