SC4 Kilik moveset

ShadowFox

[09] Warrior
I'll be posting up more as time goes on.

AAB: Still NCC

1A: Still the same

11A: Still the same. Feels like it has SC2 range back

2A: Damn right its still the same

22AB: Still the same.

22AAA: Still the same

3A: Same from AE, that means no B followup if you get CH.

33A: Still the same

4A: Still the same

44A: Still the same

6AAA: Still the same

66AA: Still the same (Might have more range than SC3 ver.)

7/8/9A: Still the same

BB: Still NCC (need to double check)

1B: The new input for aB from the previous SC's

11B: New input for SC3 1B, still the same

2B: Still the same

22B: Launches higher than SC3 ver on NH

3B,B: Still the same

33B: Still the same

4B: Still the same

4: GB's now

44B: SC2 44B.

6B: Seems to have shorter range

6B2: Same from SC3

6B8: Same from SC3

66B: Same from SC3. AT range seems to be the same from AE

7/8/9B: Still the same

K: Still the same

1K: New input for the old 3K. Is still top-tier.

11K: Forgot to check

2K: Still the same

22KB: Still the same. Might be faster

3K: New mid seems like its part of 3kB without the B

33K: Forgot to check

4K,B: Same from SC3

44K: Same from SC3

6K: Same from SC3

66KKB: Still the same

7/8/9K: Same from SC3

Another post with more stuffs

A+B: Still the same

1_3A+B: Still the same. (Can still do multiple after they break if you just input the move again)

2A+B: Still the same

4A+B: Still the same

6A+B: Still the same

A+K: Still the same

2A+K: Still the same

Asura Dance: Is still manly as fuck, havent found a GB or JF version. (But I'm sure someone will. ) Oh and it seems to track a bit.

1B+K: Still the same

2B+K: Kilik drives his staff into the ground. If held goes into monument stance.

3B+K: Still the same

4B+K: Still the same

6B+K: Still the same (might be safe)

bK: Still the same (might be faster)

aB, B: New input for aA,B. Same properties from AE, no other follow up is guaranteed except the B on CH.

MO: Still does the same auto-GI stuffs

MO A: Still mid, kinda slow but on NH guarantees 46B, 6AAA or 46B, 3BB, 3kB.

MO B: Still low but Kilik takes a small hop back before doing the move.

MO K: Still the same.

MO A+B: Still the same

MO A+G_B+G: Same from AE

BP A: Still the same

BP B: The same from AE; gives free 66B if they block it. Not too sure what else is free.

BP K: Is now a mid and comes out pretty fast. Might be safe.

11A does have it's god range back and the sacrifice is 6B getting nerfed. although i do have to say 6B is not as bad as it looks

It still has pretty good range, but a lot of that range is the step Kilik takes now. It is still good, just not as good as it was in pevious games, especially SC2.

I also agree that 66AA got buffed considerably. The ranged increased, but the thing that strikes me the most is that 66A actually feels pretty good on block now. 66A had god awful recovery if you didn't do the second attack. It's much better now.

I personally feel that 1B (old aB) seems nerfed to me. It seems like it ecades less and it has less knock back on block.

Chris, I'd love to know how you're handling the absence of WL moves. I know from personal experience that was a huge part of your game. I have to say I'd incorporated it as well after my last Jersey trip and I'm REALLY missing it.

Regarding the new 1B.
I feel its evasion has increased since AE. Guarantees 66KKB too.. Which, I've been waiting for for a long long time.

neooutlaw: Yo!! What's up man.. I'm allergic to alcohol by the way.. Please don't hate me :D

allergic to alcohol? you might not even want to post near me. and yeah the lack of WL moves really pisses me off. guess i can get used to it though

Wait, Aheda: Are you sure about 1B guaranteeing 666KKB? Holy shit, that's awesome. Wish I had a way to test it right now... Argh.

I think I'm going to frequently use the 1 direction, though. Between 1K and 1B and 1A and 11A, It's a top tier direction.

I tested it out, he is absolutely right.

Before I read that, I was doing the B+K series, but 66KKB is much better when you follow it up. I felt the opposite about the evasion properties, but combo makes it awesome again.

Thank Hayate, lol. He came up with CH 46B into 66KKB against people who didn't shake the stun.
So I figured it'll work off 1B.

Its definitely the best combo damage off CH 1B. Sometimes the last hit whiffs when you're off axis, so be careful when 1B-ing stuff that has evasive properties of its own.

neooutlaw: Ah, I knew you wouldn't want me once you found out :(

sorry, i only like you as a friend. but yeah gotta try out that 1A stuff. that will be pretty damn tight if that works. on another note are there any new combos or good moves put into this game that i don't know of yet. my kilik game has gotten mad stale

I call it the "New combo" because both the starter and followup are new moves!!! XD

11B -> 2B+K.
Works on hit.
Don't even try to mixup the followup with the stance transition.
They can eat the combo, roll away from MO A attempts, make everything else whiff in the process and finally. Punish you with the biggest smack in the ass in their arsenal.

2[B+K] is tentatively still useless (and I predict so for a LOOOONNNGGG time)

Btw, did you mean 1B instead of 1A? :P

I have done that before, and 2[B+K] basically useless. The only thing it has done good for me is that a lot people remember MO A as a low and the new ones kind of looks a little like 2A. But that only really work if people actually wait to block it (which they don't), and it often leads to Kilik getting juggled.

Why the hell did you bother to read this?

Speaking of Asura, has anyone been able to confirm the presence of a JF or a GB version of this?

I am new to Kilik, but I saw the CPU do this in Practice Mode and have not been able to duplicate it. The third hit of Asura had lightning effects with it as it came out (before it hit me).

Has this been documented before, or am I certifiably crazy by thinking that I saw something that didn't exist?

Thanks,
Masa

yeah, its not all that hard to do either. Its just absolute fastest timing on the 41236B Part. its about the same to do as the JF's on astys command throws

Back