Request to go!

I'll try making Mia too (orange coat) since she seems make-able. I tried making that guy KH before I posted the other creations but he was to hard for me =/.

Does Anyone want to attempt Noel Vermillion from BlazBlue ?
noel3.jpg

I'll give that a shot Spakon since I think KokoYoshi is trying Mia, so I'll wait til he posts his version up before starting Mia.

Here's some completed requests, I'll see if I can do more soon.

Ramus:
iPuiKrtpsxKWI.png

ibyE4nzS5X4bUt.png

JJrKing:
isQzQrXVduv4Y.png

iOCkTJohKe9BZ.png

This is the best I could do with that tiny picture. The bottom of the coat is that way to reduce clipping when actually fighting.

Vintoks:
iwPonztDlCDzv.png

im5srfzge0brl.png

I'll post the formulas if you want, some of these required some trickery.

I really appreciate it FreeMeal. Sometimes I don't even have a shred of mind to pop in SCV to make stuff. The reason is Algebra takes up most of my time to the point of exhaustion. Mentally and eventually physically haha. Just one of these days, I'm gonna have to muster up strength to get into CAS.

No problem, KokoYoshi. I haven't touched SCV in a while myself, but got hit with the CAS bug again when I saw the thread slow down. I'll try to do more soon. I don't want people to stop posting requests due to inactivity.

EDIT: Forgot to thank brucege. Thanks for the compliment!

Here's some more. If you want the formula, just ask and I'll prepare it.

NamcoFan:
iV4vCcEZcIE5.png

iUSm18h57cnDp.png

iBubbKmAIFdLF.png

ib03MMNUq1QBkc.png

Had to look up more pictures for this one. Is he supposed to have tattoos?

Donutman:
iKl4FjTD5JsP7.png

ibzjsIGSGZFFiI.png

mokamoka827:
i4Bqd2193mvP5.png

iAIS11d82gAYd.png

This is the best I could manage. There isn't really any skirt like that in the game.

Back