Reaction Test

.221 was my first and only try. Not a fan of these in general because any after the first is just anticipation.

This goes along with something Rico posted about studies on reaction times based on a single stimulus, and the "fight/flight" reaction of choosing between two stimuli, which amounts to about double the times on this.

I'm not sure you can improve your reaction time with this, but it's neat to see where you are on tests like these.

0.232 for me.

17/60 = .28333
is the reaction time needed to duck throws on reaction.
3 tries - best is .18
got .088 on the last one tho, my real average is about .195

scratch that, I did it again and got .178 average, numbers ranging from .169 to .189.
according to that, I can duck Taki's AA if it was a readable as a red dot turning yellow.
Good shit.
Beat .178!

My average was .231, which seems to be better than average, and as they said, my last time was much better at .203. I thought my comparative aptitude would be really low, so any evidence that I could train myself to react better is actually pretty motivational.

I'd like to see the score for Mateo Galvan.

17/60 = .28333
is the reaction time needed to duck throws on reaction.
3 tries - best is .18
got .088 on the last one tho, my real average is about .195

scratch that, I did it again and got .178 average, numbers ranging from .169 to .189.
according to that, I can duck Taki's AA if it was a readable as a red dot turning yellow.
Good shit.
Beat .178!

Don't forget that you're making choices during a game, and even choosing between two simple stimuli doubles the time needed to react. I should go find that post Rico made.......

Back