Question about the 3 original GB Pokemon games.

UbErRiCh

[09] Warrior
Don't know if anyone actually remembers these games, but i thought i'd give it a shot. :p

Ok; so out of bordom, i bought myself an N64. I got a whole bunch of games (Can't wait to try and beat Superman 64. :p), one of them was Pokemon Stadium 1 with a Transfer pak. I used to play this back in the day with my friend. He even gave me a Mew and a Mewtwo. As time passed sadly, i sold my cartridges and i lost contact with my friend who gave me the Mew and Mewtwo. So now i want to get one of the GB games (Red, Blue, or Yellow) and earn them. Keep in mind, the only Pokemon games i've played was Snap and Stadium. I have never played the GB versions before. :\ Is there a difference between them ? Does it matter which one i get to unlock them ? Thanks for the help. :D

P.S. This never gets old. :p

[youtube="Bill Cosby Pokemon"]OHFYJO9v5Xg[/youtube]

Mewtwo can be earned in red/blue, i think yellow but not 100%. Mew however cannot in any. The way you obtained him was by a convention that issued him out for free (I got mine at the mall by chance). There were rumors of glitches and cheats but they were all lies and some would harm your game. I think with the new games there are ways to get him and trade, but not with in the original 3 sadly.

Gameshark is the only way to get Mew now. But it should work fine without harming your game if you can get a hold of one.

unless something happened AFTER Red and blue with game shark, no. The gameshark method was also a myth.

Only things to watch out for are Missing No glitches and picking Charmander as a starter (FUCK ROCK GYM)

Back