Philly/South Jersey Soul Calibur - Live Stream

InsaneKhent

[12] Conqueror
Hey guys. I've just recently gained the capability of live streaming sessions for the Philadelphia/South Jersey Soul Calibur area. Typically, we practice every Thursday and Saturday night unless there is a tournament running.

The time frame will usually be starting from 8PM, running all through the evening. There is usually an ample number of people attending, so we should have quite a diverse set of players. If you're just hanging around on the site/Javachat and aren't preoccupied with something else, you are more than welcome to join us. You will typically see these players:

Sporko (Voldo) - Runs the sessions from his apartment in Bensalem, PA
ZeroEffect317 (Talim)
350z (Ivy)
Malice (Sophitia, Cassandra)
Bibulus (Voldo)
KidDZaster (Cassandra, Astaroth, Others)
Rigel (Amy, Cassandra)
HackerMike - Plays SF4 only (Blanka)
Woahhzz (Ivy, Yun-seong, Setuska)
JJJ (Amy)
Myself (Seong Mi-na)

Again, we welcome everyone to hang out and interact with us as it should be at least a little bit constructive for the community. Be forwarned however, that if you come into the stream chatroom with the intention of trolling, I'm going to flat out ban you. We have no quarrel with those who offer constructive or friendly criticism of matches or stream quality/issues, but I will absolutely not tolerate it if you're being insulting.

Anyway, the links to the stream are below. I will update this thread whenever we decide to run a stream as well as post up a notice in Javachat. Thanks!

http://www.ustream.tv/user/InsaneKhent

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/philly-south-jersey-soul-calibur-iv-live

We are live bitches!!!!!

In the house right now: Me, Sporko, Woahhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzz, 350z, InsaneKhent, JJJ

Shoutout to everyone who watched last night. There should be more people for the next stream on Thursday evening. Maybe we'll run a tournament when there are enough people to participate so there's more of a reason to watch.

You been missing out on alot of intense matches in Soul Calibur and rape scenes in Naruto. Bring yo ass.

Fucking rape scenes. D:
Japannnnn! *shakes fist*

I enjoy watching when I can, and especially Malice's commentary.

I'm glad that you love my commentary. I be trippin when I play this game. More people need to watch just to hear me talk shit.

And that scene in Naruto where some creepy character's super move consists of strapping his opponent to a cross surrounded by hundreds of people then being penetrated by some long penis-like object was the funniest shit ever. I also had a heart attack from that joint. Good thing that we put it on the livestream for a little bit.

Naruto? Oh shit... Once Jaxel and HackerMike come down to play there are going to be a lot of sore asses from the ass-kickin' they are going to hand out at that shit.

They're talking about the gamecube series Gekito Ninja Taisen, Jaxel and Hacker used to play a PS2 series called Narutimate Accel.

I'm glad that you love my commentary. I be trippin when I play this game. More people need to watch just to hear me talk shit.

That's the main thing that makes it so appealing. You guys and your commentary (especially yours) make it awesome. :> Now, when I'm home and stuff, I can just bullshit with you guys in the stream!chat. Hahaha.

how late do you guys usually run on thursdays? i would like to drop by sometime but i usually work until 10

Neo, we usually go until 2-3AM on Thursdays and 5AM on Saturdays. Bring yo ass.

Side note: Thursday's stream should start at 9PM Eastern. Bring yo ass.

The other day I put in a notification on SRK for today's stream. I didn't think it was going to be approved in time, but now it's up on the main page. Plus that is the only stream going on Thursday night, so it should really be interesting.

In the house today: Malice, InsaneKhent, ZeroEffect, BrewtusBibulus, 350z, Sporko, Woahhzz

There is a tournament today, so we will start the stream at approximately 10PM tonight from the after party at Sporko's apartment.

Also, I have decided to open up a twitter account in case people want to look for updates there. I don't suppose it'll make much difference when it comes to stream updates, but since I do have the capability to send texts to my page from my cell phone I can give live updates on tournaments.

http://www.twitter.com/InsaneKhent

Yo, it's Malice. We're streaming right now.

In the house: Me, Sporko, Rigel, JJJ, Woahhzz, BrewtusBibulus, InsaneKhent.

Back