Natsu Videos Thread

Colin, i didn't know 1A was guaranteed. I always thought it was techable. What I like to do is get the opponent scared to tech (by doing a ton of 2A+B) and then getting free bombs on the ground. I'll stick to 1A then, cause that's beefy damage. I always thought it was techable...thanks for the info!!!

sorry if i wasnt clear in my last post, let me clarify.

if you have people scared to tech off of the 6A+B4 PO A:6 (which you obviously did) then 1A is fast enough so that it is guaranteed and they cannot block it.

4A+B is too slow and can be blocked even if they dont tech.

backwards tech is the safe option in this scenario. i usually chase them down for a mixup if they consistently tech backwards.

More new stuff after I played hardcore the past 2 days. Managed to break my record and got a 112 winning streak, lol. Silly online people xD

Is anybody watching these, btw, or should I not bother posting them here?

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE89CA7DE7D1D7567&feature=mh_lolz

New ones start at nr. 42 with Aeon 2.
break my record and got a 112 winning streak, lol. Silly online people xD
record and got a 112 winning streak, lol. Silly online
and got a 112 winning streak

Da fuck

I would if I a) lived in the USA or b) were so rich I could fly to tournaments over there or in France. The Soul Calibur community in Holland is kinda dead, makes me sad :(

i go to tournaments. havent been to a major for SCV yet but have attended many in the past for SC2 and tekken 5 DR as well as tekken 6.

i'll be at CEO this weekend so look for me on stream, i think i have a good chance of making it out of my pools.

i'll be at evo as well.

Hi guys :) Pretty new to these forums but I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Robin (prefer Peppers or PepperHallon) and I live in sweden, plays SC5 pretty much. I'd also like to share some of my online ranked matches, hope you enjoy.

PS. feel free to comment and like, trying to become a better Natsu player, feel like a scrub sometimes xD

Note, don't know how to upload a playlist so here's 1 video, check my youtube for more DestinysOath.

I hope to meet some of you at EVO! im an MK player by trade but love scv. As for my own tourney experience, i tied for 97th at Final Round, 9th at Northwest Majors, and 2nd at April Duels. ill definitly be watching CEO this weeknd! good luck!

Hi guys :) Pretty new to these forums but I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Robin (prefer Peppers or PepperHallon) and I live in sweden, plays SC5 pretty much. I'd also like to share some of my online ranked matches, hope you enjoy.

PS. feel free to comment and like, trying to become a better Natsu player, feel like a scrub sometimes xD

Note, don't know how to upload a playlist so here's 1 video, check my youtube for more DestinysOath.

Hello Peppers and welcome to 8WR! As long as you stay in the Natsu section of here everyone here is basically your friend. I did notice your video seemed almost like there's a constant lag, not huge, very small, but enough to confuse me when I watched it. You made mistakes, plenty, but it's obvious you're just an average player. There's nothing I can really point out that you won't fix with experience, other than maybe you go into HOV just a bit too much. Aside from that your playing looks pretty solid and can only improve.

Once again welcome to the site. We're all glad to have you.

http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331/kAb1307/?action=view&current=028.mp4

just wanted to show/share some more reasons why viola is broken in more ways than one.

the first part shows me blocking VS 2A+B with no charge. i show that practice mode is set to no counter hit. block the move and then punish with WS K which deals a CH. how does this happen? this is an instance of her being glitched in her opponents favor.

the next clip shows a situation that comes up WAYYYYY to much in the natsu vs viola matchup. this is the one situation i know happens 100% but ive had other instances where this same thing happens and its REALLY frustrating.

basically if she does VS BBB and you duck the 3rd hit do WS K, if she tries to continue offense with something and gets CH with the WS K the followup 6A+B into combo goes RIGHT THROUGH HER NO MATTER THE DISTANCE!!!!!

like i said this is the one concrete example i have of this, but i know for a fact it has happened to me in other setups as well.

you lose your great damage on CH WS K and are forced to use 8A+B or 44KK to do mid 40s damage and no oki. this along with 6A+B4 PO A:6 whiffing on normal hit make the matchup quite frustrating.

Hello Peppers and welcome to 8WR! As long as you stay in the Natsu section of here everyone here is basically your friend. I did notice your video seemed almost like there's a constant lag, not huge, very small, but enough to confuse me when I watched it. You made mistakes, plenty, but it's obvious you're just an average player. There's nothing I can really point out that you won't fix with experience, other than maybe you go into HOV just a bit too much. Aside from that your playing looks pretty solid and can only improve.

Once again welcome to the site. We're all glad to have you.

Ty for that :) I enjoy playing Natsu alot. Speed is great, damage also great (wish there was more range tho lol) and she's hot xD May I ask what "HOV" is? I'm really bad with all these shortenings.

Btw, does anyone got a video or advice of some Viola beating? I'm having biiiiiig trouble with that character. Eighter the orb or Viola herself hits me and renders me unable to move or attack =/ Trying to find some openings, but it's so hard x_x

HOV is Hover -- PO8. Natsu has a surprising amount of range when she needs it, really -- between 66k, 66b,6A+B, PO Rush (PO 66), and moves out of Wind Roll, I usually don't find I'm having range problems except for throws.

Btw, does anyone got a video or advice of some Viola beating? I'm having biiiiiig trouble with that character. Eighter the orb or Viola herself hits me and renders me unable to move or attack =/ Trying to find some openings, but it's so hard x_x
Tell me about it. Viola is just ridiculous. I think they had the right idea in the beginning when she did crap for damage. Then all the fanboys cried and they buffed her to absurd proportions. It's a major pain in the butt to play against her.

add to that the CH WS K combo difficulty and 6A+B4 PO A:6 whiffing and you have one shitty matchup.

Tell me about it. Viola is just ridiculous. I think they had the right idea in the beginning when she did crap for damage. Then all the fanboys cried and they buffed her to absurd proportions. It's a major pain in the butt to play against her.
I dunno how u feel about the matchup..but most viola's players actually put that matchup in natsu's favor.

Maybe I'm just a scrub, but I feel viola is a completely braindead character. I play people who have no respect for advantage/disadvantage, they just press buttons in almost any situation and always seem to hit ahead of me and pull out wins. I'd honestly rather face "top tier" Nightmare or Mitsu than a Viola.

Yes, I sound just like a scrub, but I really hate Viola.

Maybe I'm just a scrub, but I feel viola is a completely braindead character. I play people who have no respect for advantage/disadvantage, they just press buttons in almost any situation and always seem to hit ahead of me and pull out wins. I'd honestly rather face "top tier" Nightmare or Mitsu than a Viola.

Yes, I sound just like a scrub, but I really hate Viola.
I know how u feel man i dunno but go look in the media section and look for a vid name anti viola...Ring gave out very good tips on how to deal with some of her moves...The main problem is really her damage since she can do damage potentially up to astaroth, alpha and nightmare..I think what ur going through is her SET 6B+K..yeah it sucks..she always at + and mostly gets a free throw attempt on ya and she can literally throw out that move anywhere on the screen...dunno what to tell you but look at the vid and see if it helps ya. Good thing I don't ever have to play viola again if u look at my signature haha

justin, if you'll look on the last page, i have shown everyone why the viola matchup is even more skewed in viola's favor than usual. basically CH WS K combo will whiff at random times. if viola can block bombs on reaction there its going to be very hard to out damage her on pokes.

i'll admit i do need more exp in this matchup, but i think its even if not slightly in violas favor.

Back