Natsu Videos Thread

Any tips against Astaroth?
mmmhh I'd have to say step your defense up You didn't reject a single grab which ko'd you an entire round & 2ndly You got combo raped an entire round. 3rdly He/She showed good defense & fully assaulted you for the final win, you have to get in...

I wouldn't call him/her a noob he is ranked B2 so he/she's got some hrs of gameplay. They just weren't ready for that situation & it was the 1st time I've seen it myself back to back wall jumps. Nice, most Nat's use one wall jump into her wall combos etc

I wouldn't call him/her a noob he is ranked B2 so he/she's got some hrs of gameplay. They just weren't ready for that situation & it was the 1st time I've seen it myself back to back wall jumps. Nice, most Nat's use one wall jump into her wall combos etc

I think you got it mixed up I'm the B2 ranker xD haha but thanks! :D

I just found out today that you have time to UB cancel before doing A:6 after bombs. Not very practical and it's not even the best combo off bombs, but it looks pretty pimp xD.

Who wants to see me getting embarrassed by a really good Xiba? Suggestions are welcome.

http://www.twitch.tv/consolecombat/b/318867584

I get on at about 13:18, although the match before is really good too. Guy JG'd all three stabs of AAB.

I find it interesting that Mr All Caps says I play Natsu "by the book", then he plays right after and starts throwing 66B's everywhere lol.

after watching that match, i would say that you need to give up on 4A+B6 for oki most of the time. you did it alot and more often than not it got you punished or didnt give you more damage. off of bombs, A+B, K2 will do great damage and leave you in a good position to run some oki. he did tons of 2A and 2K up close i would have like to see more 8A and A+B in that range especially considering xiba cant punish A+B. i dont know what else to tell you, he was just really solid.

Thanks man. He was good. He JG'd practically every exorcism I threw out in casuals and a lot of 2A+B's too. I tried that one just to see if I could surprise him.

You're right I should mix up my follow ups to bombs. I always do the same thing. I'll try that tonight.

Who wants to see me getting embarrassed by a really good Xiba? Suggestions are welcome.

http://www.twitch.tv/consolecombat/b/318867584

I get on at about 13:18, although the match before is really good too. Guy JG'd all three stabs of AAB.

I find it interesting that Mr All Caps says I play Natsu "by the book", then he plays right after and starts throwing 66B's everywhere lol.

That match... I feel so predictable now too. That vid shows how much I still need to catch up to most of the guys here. I prolly won't be able to touch if I were to play him too.

hey rob no sure if you knew, but if people arent teching off of your normal hit 6A+B4 PO A:6 then 1A is guaranteed for 60 damage total. i saw you do 4A+B alot and even though it was hitting, it is blockable if your opponent knows. also saw a 2K once at the end of the round which was guaranteed, but a 1A would have finished it then and there.

like your natsu, reminds me of mine quite a bit. i like the JG setups off of 1K, 2BA.

Back