RudderbuttCos

[09] Warrior
Hello everyone, this is my (FINAL) created characters and some original character edits, what you see is what I am keeping. All creations are by me, outfits created for original characters thought up by me, and SOUL CALIBUR V is copyrighted: SOULCALIBUR®V &© 2012 NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. Enjoy my creations :)

Bernard - This is a humanized version of my main fursona, Bernard. He's a North American River Otter (Humanized Animal)
1. Bernard.png

Chris - This is a recreation of his Soul Calibur III outfit (Human)
2. Chris.png

Elizabeth - This is her new and final outfit; I decided to stop with the ninja outfits (Human)
3. Elizabeth.png

Alexander - I consider this outfit a cosplay of an original superhero I created known as The Crimson Fang (Human)
4. Alexander.png

Kitsune - Fox form: Kitsune used to be human until he was attacked by a fox in the woods. After the encounter, he transformed into an anthro fox and became Kitsune; he can still transform back into his human form by controlling the fox inside of him. He did wear a half mask of a fox till he could control the fox. Kitsune used to live in Aren City, he just moved to Yoshimasa for other reasons. He fights in his fox form in an outfit that resembles a fox’s body and his gloves and boots look like a fox’s paws and have claws on them. His fighting style is ninjutsu and uses two kunai in battle. He vanquishes demons and other entities that aren’t of this world. Kitsune is 20; Kitsune’s real name was Derrick. That is his description for my custom fighting game idea Calamity Clash (Animal/Human)
5. Kitsune.png

Alex - Alex is what I like to call my "King" (Tekken) character because of the animal mask and tail combo, however Alex speaks English and doesn't make animal sounds; another Calamity Clash character (Human)
6. Alex.png

Dale - Character from a book series I will be starting someday known as "Secrets of Wintermore"; Dale is the leader of an alliance known as The Silent Warriors (Animal)
7. Dale.png

Morgan - A water elf; She's a character for another fighting game idea I like to call Elderfalls Judgement (Elf)
8. Morgan.png

Reynard - An anthro fox knight from Moonhaven that fights for justice and sometimes plays pranks on people; he's a DLC character in the final game Calamity Clash -REVELATIONS- (Animal)
9. Reynard.png

Seth - This is a new character named Seth; I did have a character named Seth before, but this is not him; this Seth is a knight (Human)
10. Seth.png

Amy - She is a young knight who travels alongside Seth; PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT ASUNA FROM SWORD ART ONLINE! HOWEVER, SHE WAS INSPIRED BY SWORD ART ONLINE (Human)
11. Amy.png

Amanda - Loves leopards and cheetahs; I wanted her weapon to resemble a giant leaf blade (Human)
12. Amanda.png

Francesca - She is the daughter of a wealthy family (Human)
13. Francesca.png

Mira - Mira is from an ancient civilization that has been lost for centuries; not much is known about her, but she is a princess (Human)
14. Mira.png

UNKNOWN - She can mimic characters; her pupils are yellow and the whites of her eyes are black and she has a unique mark on her face. How she came to be, age and place of birth is unknown; she is a sub-boss in the last Calamity Clash game in the series known as Calamity Clash -REVELATIONS- (???)
15. UNKNOWN.png

Daisy - She is the ringmaster of a circus and is Milo’s older sister (she is 24); like her brother she is half-human, half-rabbit; she is a new character in the final game Calamity Clash -REVELATIONS- (Humanized Animal)
16. Daisy.png

Justin - Captain of the guard at Frostshire Castle; he is a DLC character in Calamity Clash ULTIMATE (Animal)
17. Justin.png

Capt. Otis - He is a red husky and is the captain of the Sea Dog and is 20 years old; he is a DLC character in Calamity Clash -REVELATIONS- (Animal)
18. Capt. Otis.png

Jaguar - Recreated character from Soul Calibur III; he is a character in Calamity Clash too (Human)
19. Jaguar.png

Ein - He is an anthro Shiba Inu who has been following in Kitsune's footsteps (Ein is 2 years in dog years, which is 24 years old in human years); he is a character in Calamity Clash -REVELATIONS- (Animal)
20. Ein.png

Rupert - He is human that trains in ninjutsu and uses the Tiger fighting style and he is dressed like a tiger too (Human)
21. Rupert.png

Haru - A ninja schoolgirl (Human)
22. Haru.png

Ashrah - A blind swordmaster from Japan (Human)
23. Ashrah.png

Mai - A warrior from ancient China (Human)
24. Mai.png

Yuki - She is also known as The White-Haired Kitsune (Human)
25. Yuki.png

Ronin - An ancient samurai that was banished from his village in Japan (Human)
26. Ronin.png

Jonette - A female knight; she is an unlockable character in Elderfalls Judgement (Human)
27. Jonette.png

Sofia - A brave knight that protects her kingdom (Human)
28. Sofia.png

Boneclaw - An ancient warrior; not much is known about him (Human)
29. Boneclaw.png

Phoenix - She is a knight and also a character in Calamity Clash Chronicles (Human)
30. Phoenix.png

Horus - An ancient warrior from Egypt; this is not the God Horus, this is just an original character from Egypt (Animal)
31. Horus.png

Ryuu - An ancient warrior from the Middle Ages (Dragon)
32. Ryuu.png

Sirena - Sirena is a 29 year old witch that lives in the Ratinn Woods and mainly focuses on animal spells and transformations; she is a DLC character in Calamity Clash -REVELATIONS- (Human)
33. Sirena.png

Karma - This is my idea of karma in human form; a spirit that takes form and inflicts karma on someone (Spirit)
34. Karma.png

Naoko - A spirit from Japan; this is her new outfit, first it was a schoolgirl with chains around her arms and one on her left leg (Spirit)
35. Naoko.png

Sir Isac - A fallen warrior revived as his skeleton still wearing some of his armor. He is a restless spirit seeking peace and redemption; He is a character in Elderfalls Judgement (Skeleton)
36. Sir Isac.png

Aurelia - She is a demon that loves having fun and playing pranks on people, including the innocent; she is an unlockable character in Elderfalls Judgement (Demon)
37. Aurelia.png

Sly Cooper - From Sly Cooper; I used the werewolf head, heart and ball for the hat, and a raccoon tail. I gave him Xiba's style
38. Sly Cooper.png

Fox McCloud - From Star Fox; I used the pyramid to make the belt buckle on his belt. This is how Fox looked in the 1993 SNES game "Star Fox"; I gave him Mitsurugi's style and made the blade blue to look like the Beam Sword in Smash Bros.
39. Fox McCloud.png

R. Raccoon - This is how Rocket Raccoon looked in Ultimate Marvel VS. Capcom 3
40. R. Raccoon.png

Aeon (CUSTOM)
41. Aeon.png

Pyrrha (CUSTOM)
42. Pyrrha.png

Patroklos (CUSTOM)
43. Patroklos.png

Viola (CUSTOM)
44. Viola.png

Z.W.E.I. (CUSTOM)
45. Z.W.E.I..png

Xiba (CUSTOM)
46. Xiba.png

Tira (CUSTOM)
47. Tira.png

Ivy (CUSTOM)
48. Ivy.png

Hilde (CUSTOM)
49. Hilde.png

Elysium (CUSTOM)
50. Elysium.png

Whelp these are my creations and my custom edits to the original SOUL CALIBUR V characters :) I hope you liked seeing my creative skills and imagination for the custom characters and the original characters too :D Feedback and comments are always welcomed :)

Last edited:
Back