My Created Characters (UPDATED)

RudderbuttCos

[09] Warrior
I deleted some of my created characters to make room for some new ones; I added some changes to some of the characters, but some remained the same. Okay, let's get started :sc2liz1:

Chris - This is a recreation of his Soul Calibur III outfit; friends with Elizabeth and Alexander (Human)
1. Chris.png

Elizabeth - Soul Calibur V outfit (Human)
2. Elisabeth.png

Alexander - Soul Calibur V outfit (Human)
3. Alexander.png

Kitsune - Fox form: He use to be human until he was attacked by a fox spirit and now he is a fox (Animal/Human)
4. Kitsune.png

Tanya - Jaguar's cousin and she has been following Kitsune to know who he really is (Human)
5. Tanya.png

Jaguar - Recreated character from Soul Calibur III (Human)
6. Jaguar.png

Rose - Updated version of her Soul Calibur IV outfit; Jane's sister (Human)
7. Rose.png

Jane - Soul Calibur V outfit (Human)
8. Jane.png

Dale - Character from a book series I will be starting someday known as "Secrets of Wintermore"; Dale is a leader of an alliance known as The Silent Warriors (Animal)
9. Dale.png

Morgan - A young water elf; I might make her a character for "Secrets of Wintermore" (Elf)
10. Morgan.png

Richard - Friend of Aeris and protector of animals (Animal)
11. Richard.png

Aeris - Protector of Havelin (Angel)
12. Aeris.png

Crystal - Thomas's Owner and friend; she is a fortune teller (Human)
13. Crystal.png

Thomas - Crystal's loyal companion (Animal)
14. Thomas.png

Justin - Captain of the guard at Frostshire Castle (Animal)
15. Justin.png

Ariel - She is going to be a princess in "Secrets of Wintermore" maybe in the third book (Human)
16. Ariel.png

Xena - Soul Calibur V outfit; Alice's sister (Human)
17. Xena.png

Alice - She may be shy, but mess with her family and she'll make you regret it (Human)
18. Alice.png

Alex - Friend of Julia; my "Tekken" character (Human)
19. Alex.png

Julia - My "Street Fighter" character (Human)
20. Julia.png

Jake - He is a 15 year old orphan, he ran away from the orphanage he was raised in due to being afraid that he would never be adopted into a nice, loving family or home and became the first mate of the Sea Dog, captained by Captain Kayle (Animal)
21. Jake.png

Tim - He is a space racer from the planet Ochiea; he is a cheetah and takes part in races at Omak Speedway. He is a role model and adored by kids. He doesn’t race for himself, but for the kids. Tim’s race craft is called Lighting Strike (Animal)
22. Tim.png

Anubis - He is from the Syhn Desert and is known as the Guardian of Life (Animal)
23. Anubis.png

Timothy - He is young musketeer; since childhood (at the age of 7) he dreamed of becoming one and now at the age of 19 he is living his dream. He might appear in one of my books (Animal)
24. Timothy.png

Lloyd - He is Timothy's best friend (Animal)
25. Lloyd.png

Roger - He is friends with Simon (Animal)
26. Roger.png

Simon - He travels and fights alongside Roger wherever he goes; he always has Roger's back (Animal)
27. Simon.png

Jordan - Returning character from Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny; Soul Calibur V outfit (Human)
28. Jordan.png

Kitty - Fritz's best friend; She is a half beast (Half-human/Half-cat)
29. Kitty.png

Fritz - Another returning character from Broken Destiny; He is a full cat (Animal)
30. Fritz.png

Rocky - Friend of Tiger and Tiffany (Animal)
31. Rocky.png

Tiger - He is a guardian of the Tiger Shrine and protects it from enemies (Animal)
32. Tiger.png

Tiffany - She may be human but she is more catlike than human and Tiger and Rocky don't seem to mind (Human)
33. Tiffany.png

Mark - Mark is a canine hero in the town of Kuuma where he lives. He rescues dogs from danger and harm and wears a full mask of a Shiba Inu that he made himself as a symbol of pride. The townspeople know what his face looks like and are glad that someone is looking out for their canine friends.
34. Mark.png

Milo - He is my curious and playful character; he is a white rabbit and if you can tell, his design was inspired by "Alice in Wonderland" (Animal)
35. Milo.png

Athena - She is a young Greek princess and fights for honor and justice (Human)
36. Athena.png

Selene - Soul Calibur V princess outfit; I wanted to recreate her outfit from Soul Calibur IV, but I couldn't color all of the voodoo breastplate like I could in SCIV, so I just gave her a new outfit (Human)
37. Selene.png

Medusa - She was born a demon, but would rather be an angel and help people instead of cause them nothing but grief and chaos; this is her demon form (Demon)
38. Medusa.png

Seth - Friends with Emily; Soul Calibur V outfit (Human)
39. Seth.png

Emily - Soul Calibur V outfit; I got rid of the skirt because someone said that it didn't go with the outfit (that person was right) so I gave her the Valkyrie Fauld (Human)
40. Emily.png

Alisa - She's my "Don't mess with me, I won't mess with you" character (Human)
41. Alisa.png

Rick - Rick is an elemental user from Cromerth. He always goes on journeys where he practices his elemental powers. He can control earth, wind, fire and water. (Animal)
42. Rick.png

Wolf - He is my werewolf character, only he remains a werewolf the whole time (Animal)
43. Wolf.png

Alfred - He is friends with Wolf; he is a vampire bat (Animal)
44. Alfred.png

Rogue - A young traveler who vows to remove all obstacles in her path and prove that she is the strongest fighter and doesn't need help from anyone, but she might change that later on in her life (Human)
45. Rouge.png

Now for the cameo characters:

Fox McCloud (SNES Version complete with beam sword)
46. Fox McCloud.png

Jerry Mouse - created by following a tutorial by DarkNemeZis666 on YouTube (check him out; his creations are amazing)
47. Jerry Mouse.png

Tom Cat - also created by following a tutorial by DarkNemeZis666 on YouTube
48. Tom Cat.png

Leon Redbeard - My favorite character from the graphic novel "Amulet" by Kazu Kibuishi
49. Leon.png

Asuka Kazama - She is one of my favorite female Tekken characters to play as
50. Asuka.png

I hope you liked my created characters showcase and feedback is always welcomed :)

Last edited:
I deleted some of my created characters to make room for some new ones; I added some changes to some of the characters, but some remained the same. Okay, let's get started :sc2liz1:

Chris - This is a recreation of his Soul Calibur III outfit; friends with Elizabeth and Alexander (Human)
View attachment 40552

Elizabeth - Soul Calibur V outfit (Human)View attachment 40553
Alexander - Soul Calibur V outfit (Human)View attachment 40554
Kitsune - Fox form: He use to be human until he was attacked by a fox spirit and now he is a fox (Animal/Human)View attachment 40555
Tanya - Jaguar's cousin and she has been following Kitsune to know who he really is (Human)View attachment 40556
Jaguar - Recreated character from Soul Calibur III (Human)View attachment 40557
Rose - Updated version of her Soul Calibur IV outfit; Jane's sister (Human)View attachment 40558
Jane - Soul Calibur V outfit (Human)View attachment 40559
Dale - Character from a book series I will be starting someday known as "Secrets of Wintermore"; Dale is a leader of an alliance known as The Silent Warriors (Animal)View attachment 40560
Morgan - A young water elf; I might make her a character for "Secrets of Wintermore" (Elf)View attachment 40561
Richard - Friend of Aeris and protector of animals (Animal)View attachment 40603
Aeris - Protector of Havelin (Angel)View attachment 40563
Crystal - Thomas's Owner and friend; she is a fortune teller (Human)View attachment 40564
Thomas - Crystal's loyal companion (Animal)View attachment 40565
Justin - Captain of the guard at Frostshire Castle (Animal)View attachment 40566
Ariel - She is going to be a princess in "Secrets of Wintermore" maybe in the third book (Human)View attachment 40567
Xena - Soul Calibur V outfit; Alice's sister (Human)View attachment 40568
Alice - She may be shy, but mess with her family and she'll make you regret it (Human)View attachment 40569
Alex - Friend of Julia; my "Tekken" character (Human)View attachment 40570
Julia - My "Street Fighter" character (Human)View attachment 40571
Jake - He is a 15 year old orphan, he ran away from the orphanage he was raised in due to being afraid that he would never be adopted into a nice, loving family or home and became the first mate of the Sea Dog, captained by Captain Kayle (Animal)View attachment 40572
Tim - He is a space racer from the planet Ochiea; he is a cheetah and takes part in races at Omak Speedway. He is a role model and adored by kids. He doesn’t race for himself, but for the kids. Tim’s race craft is called Lighting Strike (Animal)View attachment 40573
Anubis - He is from the Syhn Desert and is known as the Guardian of Life (Animal)View attachment 40574
Timothy - He is young musketeer; since childhood (at the age of 7) he dreamed of becoming one and now at the age of 19 he is living his dream. He might appear in one of my books (Animal)View attachment 40575
Lloyd - He is Timothy's best friend (Animal)View attachment 40576
Roger - He is friends with Simon (Animal)View attachment 40577
Simon - He travels and fights alongside Roger wherever he goes; he always has Roger's back (Animal)View attachment 40578
Jordan - Returning character from Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny; Soul Calibur V outfit (Human)View attachment 40579
Kitty - Fritz's best friend; She is a half beast (Half-human/Half-cat)View attachment 40580
Fritz - Another returning character from Broken Destiny; He is a full cat (Animal)View attachment 40581
Rocky - Friend of Tiger and Tiffany (Animal)View attachment 40582
Tiger - He is a guardian of the Tiger Shrine and protects it from enemies (Animal)View attachment 40583
Tiffany - She may be human but she is more catlike than human and Tiger and Rocky don't seem to mind (Human)View attachment 40584
Mark - Mark is a canine hero in the town of Kuuma where he lives. He rescues dogs from danger and harm and wears a full mask of a Shiba Inu that he made himself as a symbol of pride. The townspeople know what his face looks like and are glad that someone is looking out for their canine friends.View attachment 40585
Milo - He is my curious and playful character; he is a white rabbit and if you can tell, his design was inspired by "Alice in Wonderland" (Animal)View attachment 40618

Athena - She is a young Greek princess and fights for honor and justice (Human)View attachment 40588
Selene - Soul Calibur V princess outfit; I wanted to recreate her outfit from Soul Calibur IV, but I couldn't color all of the voodoo breastplate like I could in SCIV, so I just gave her a new outfit (Human)View attachment 40589
Medusa - She was born a demon, but would rather be an angel and help people instead of cause them nothing but grief and chaos; this is her demon form (Demon)View attachment 40590
Seth - Friends with Emily; Soul Calibur V outfit (Human)View attachment 40591
Emily - Soul Calibur V outfit; I got rid of the skirt because someone said that it didn't go with the outfit (that person was right) so I gave her the Valkyrie Fauld (Human)View attachment 40592
Alisa - She's my "Don't mess with me, I won't mess with you" character (Human)View attachment 40593
Rick - Rick is an elemental user from Cromerth. He always goes on journeys where he practices his elemental powers. He can control earth, wind, fire and water. (Animal)View attachment 40594
Wolf - He is my werewolf character, only he remains a werewolf the whole time (Animal)View attachment 40595
Alfred - He is friends with Wolf; he is a vampire bat (Animal)View attachment 40596
Rogue - A young traveler who vows to remove all obstacles in her path and prove that she is the strongest fighter and doesn't need help from anyone, but she might change that later on in her life (Human)View attachment 40597
Now for the cameo characters:

Fox McCloud (SNES Version complete with beam sword)View attachment 40598
Jerry Mouse - created by following a tutorial by DarkNemeZis666 on YouTube (check him out; his creations are amazing)View attachment 40599
Tom Cat - also created by following a tutorial by DarkNemeZis666 on YouTubeView attachment 40600
Leon Redbeard - My favorite character from the graphic novel "Amulet" by Kazu KibuishiView attachment 40601
Asuka Kazama - She is one of my favorite female Tekken characters to play asView attachment 40602
I hope you liked my created characters showcase and feedback is always welcomed :)

Jordan was a character I first made in SC:BD, but I deleted her so I had more room for a new character.

Back