Most Dangerous or Deadly Lady of SCIV?

Most Deadly Woman?

• Total voters

fireroses

[09] Warrior
This might be a sister thread of Bootyclap's Favorite Female of SCIV. So post a opinion and vote one of the 5 ladies I picked! ^o^

Rules of this thread.

1.) No discussions on the girls.

2.) Just put a damn opinion.

3.) No complains cuz your fav chick didn't made it. Get over it.

4.) No offenses on the girls.

Dangerous lady of SCIV?
Setsuka....Wither and die.

Most deadly lady? Ivy.
Fuck that stupid bitch and her dominatrix fetish bullshit. Whipping me? Stomping on my balls while i'm down? Calling me names? Laughing at my pain while she spins around whipping me still?

WHERE IS THE DAMN SAFEWORD?

Cassandra's style is "fucking smash you till you die." It is commonly known that IRL this style works better than any of those other martial arts, so why is Cass not there?

ramsay-fed-up.jpg

your topics remind me of that south park episode where all the girls in the class are obsessed with making lists.

this one needs moar options

I'm surprised he didn't make you mess your keyboard again, Dave. By the way, did you ever get around to making those Keyboard covers?

Making me choose between Setsuka and Tira again... dammit >.>;

But if we're talking "deadliest", it all breaks down to logic. Ivy's a noblewoman and wouldn't kill you unless it was ABSOLUTELY necessary, so she's already out (in fact, she's actually one of the good guys at this point). The rest of them would all kill you if they had a mild reason to, but Tira's the only one who's likely to kill you for NO reason at all.

So I guess that means Tira gets my vote.

Cassandra's style is "fucking smash you till you die." It is commonly known that IRL this style works better than any of those other martial arts, so why is Cass not there?

Agreed. It'a kinda like when learning a martial art, sumo is the best choice. It teaches people to get out of your fucking way.

I go for Tira for her unpredictability.

One second she could be playing blocks with you, the next those blocks could be so far up your rectum your gagging.

Hmm, lets go through.

Ivy - Doesn't kill people. Instead fights people in her dominatrix suit and makes them her perverted sex slave by stepping on them and using her whip like a leash (back grab). So no, not deadly.

Setsuka - Aside from the whole, Ohh I think I'm cool because I wear my kimono with only one sleeve and the other hangs back and you can see my bra because of that, thing she's actually pretty cool and fast and powerful, so ya, I guess deadly.

Tira - Feels that the best way to do a critical finish is to make out with your opponent... Am I the only one that's pretty sure all of the Namco producers are sexually inactive men??? Anyway, aside from that, her cheerfully happiness and random murder does make her cool and deadly, so ya deadly.

Shura - Here's my theory. She's Ivy's half sister and Zoro's wife. She's not like a freaking stripper dominatrix like Ivy but she still feels the need to cut a hole in her pants and show everyone her thong. Kinda weird, and only a little deadly.

Taki - Aaah. Finally. Aside from looking Mexican in SCIV and having boobs that sag like a 60 year old woman's in II, she's pretty perfect in my opinion. She's by far my favorite and if you don't think so, how bout being blown up by one of her ninja bombs? Or maybe impaled a few times by a demon sword? So ya, REALLY FUCKING deadly.

As for the other people

Cassandra - Does Cassandra have a but fetish? It seems like every one of her of her attacks feels the need to involve her but. 44Y+K, her back grab, and please don't even get me started on her critical finish. She smothers them with her ass for gods sake! So if ass is deadly, then sure, but in my opinion, no not deadly.

Hilde - in my opinion, the most boring female in the game. Charges don't make her interesting. She's just boring to me. So no, not deadly.

Amy - Your like 7 for fucks sake. Oooooh I'm so scared.

Sophitia - Her moves are so boring. Plus, she murders millions of innocent people to protect evil incarnate, and then prays to the gods asking them to "forgive her". That's like killing your entire family, and then asking the cops to forgive you and expect them to just let you go.

So taki is the best in my opinion

Talim. By FAR.

Screw those martial arts skills. She can beat your ass with the weather! Ya'll's just lucky she's so nice...

Cassandra - Does Cassandra have a but fetish? It seems like every one of her of her attacks feels the need to involve her but. 44Y+K, her back grab, and please don't even get me started on her critical finish. She smothers them with her ass for gods sake! So if ass is deadly, then sure, but in my opinion, no not deadly.

I honestly don't understand how it is that difficult to distinguish between Cassandra and Sophitia. Cassandra has one of the coolest back grabs in the game. She impales the opponent through the chest, and then as she pulls her sword out she slams her shield into their face.

Btw in Cassandra's critical finish she actually puts her sheild under herself, and then falls on their face. It isn't her but.

Back