Mitsu's Bobble Bud

hoshinocomet

[14] Master
preorderj.jpg

Wow, my man sure looks kinda grumpy...in a cute way I suppose.

Original Character©®™™™™ plz dont steal ™

Who said it was stealing? Naruto was inspired from DBZ. I mean doesn't Naruto's outfit and Goku's look so similar yet different? Oh well, I should probably go for the mitsu bobblehead instead of the ivy one.....not that I mind ivy bobblehead. Just prefer certain characters over others....

Who said it was stealing? Naruto was inspired from DBZ. I mean doesn't Naruto's outfit and Goku's look so similar yet different? Oh well, I should probably go for the mitsu bobblehead instead of the ivy one.....not that I mind ivy bobblehead. Just prefer certain characters over others....
I was making fun of character recolors. The "plz don't steal" is a classic example of the kind of idiocy you'll find on DeviantArt, because there are people who make blantant pallete swaps of (for example) Sonic characters and label them as original.

Also, in my opinion, "inspired by" isn't harsh enough to describe something that's clearly derivative in a bad way.

I was making fun of character recolors. The "plz don't steal" is a classic example of the kind of idiocy you'll find on DeviantArt, because there are people who make blantant pallete swaps of (for example) Sonic characters and label them as original.

Also, in my opinion, "inspired by" isn't harsh enough to describe something that's clearly derivative in a bad way.

I see. Thank goodness I don't draw lol.

I see. Thank goodness I don't draw lol.

Who said there was anything wrong with drawing?

Does drawing suddenly = DeviantArt?

I'm probably missing your intended meaning completely.

Ennewhey... the Mitsurugi bobble bud doesn't look like he wants to be my bud...

Back