[London, Kitchener/ South Western Ontario] - Those Other Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
nuclear-explosion.jpg

I like how a serious discussion gets trolled by one person then I follow along then the person arguing with me does the same. What a way to break the cycle.

Ok Actual shout outs post:

Sunny: Yo! GREAT games man, it's been a long time since we played and you have really improved. I was really confident in my anti-Ivy game and it was working for a while. But the more we played the less tricks we had at our disposal. By the end of our 80ish game set you were playing extremely solid, and made me feel constrained against Ivy for the first time in a while. Looks like I got a little bit of studying to do again :P. I really think that you are catching up to the top Ivy players and will rival them soon enough, and I'm glad that you found our games valuable to improving your playstyle. I feel much improved after this session as well, and I hope you and everyone else continues to improve. Thanks for coming, I really enjoyed our games and discussions! Hope to play you again soon, and I'll try my best to make it to your May gathering. Oh and thanks for bringing your PS3 and some snacks!

P.S we need to talk about this game more often :P. Hit me up on MSN or PMs, there is much to discuss!

Yanick: Hey, it was nice meeting you! Good games dude. Your Tira and Setsuka are awesome, lots of potential for both of them. Thanks for coming all the way from Montreal (that's dedication)! I hope you enjoyed your stay, and like I mentioned before I'll let you know if/when I host again! I'll hold on to your hat until next time ;P

Emily: Yoooooo, long time no see. Glad you made it. You are still very solid in this game despite not playing it that much! We didn't get to play much but I enjoyed the one game we DID play and the chats that went on throughout the gathering lol. GHETTO CANADIAN BASEMENT LAPTOP STREAM WIN. Hope you had fun at the gathering and in Windsor, thanks for coming out and supporting this! Hopefully I'll see you before you go off to Beijing, but if I don't good luck!

Vincent: HOT WINGS. Yo, always great to have you over. I still can't beat your Sophie with Cass no matter what I do, and I always enjoy the challenge of trying to do so. I'm thinking it may be character weakness, but it definitely has more to with your pressure and control game. We've talked about it a little bit and I think I know what I need to do now, but until then GGs. Thanks for coming by and bringing your PS3 and converter. Too bad it had some lag, but I appreciate it regardless!

Money match!

John: Doooooooooommmmm! Thanks for coming man, it's good to see new players coming out and supporting/becoming a part of the scene.
You've improved since last time! Your Taki is coming along nicely, and your Ivy is shaping up too! We've talked a bit on MSN and you know what to improve on which is good. Hope you had fun and keep working on your game so that "day" can come ;P

I would also like to thank my parents for letting me have you guys over AS WELL AS drive some of you back and forth from the bus/train terminal. THX <3<3<3

Also if I ever acted terribly strange thats just me and my social awkwardness, HOPE YOU DIDN'T MIND LOL.

PEACE OUT.

SOUL CALIBUR LIVES ON

Well it would be fun for me, you not so much.
I'm curious to the cost of that pizza, I'm starting to wonder if Partisan is just doing this for the cash. ^_^

Haha, just kidding dawg.

^ lol

Ok guys, thread kinda died down a bit. That is UNACCEPTABLE.

So I'm thinking of hosting HoP Session #2 sometime in June or early July. Any dates in particular that might work/not work for anyone?

For now I'll put out June 25-26 weekend or July 9-10.

Go go go.

P.S Tourney in Philly, PA end of August: http://www.8wayrun.com/threads/aug-27-2011-gvn-summer-jam-v-aug-27th-28th-philadelphia-pa.7086/

We can bus from Toronto for $10 round trip via Mega Bus if we book early enough (Megabus.com).

harper_stephen.jpg

As long as its not July 6 its good.... unless you guys would bring presents for my birthday then I guess it could work out :P

I'm trying D:

Also I should mention that the next session (whenever that is) will have a ranking battle! I want us to have a strong group going into SC5, and doing stuff like this ought to level up our game!

Thought I would post something just because this thread is dead as hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back