Kayane needs help!

i think you guys are over analyzing why that Maud girl is winning, it's pretty obvious she is on some message board/facebook/twitter and/or has a lot of friends voting too. These contests often come down to who can call in the most people to vote via internet begging and favor calling.

w5ybeqz6h_waitwshat.gif

That's just my guess.

o.0

op1eng.gif

And to stay on topic, I voted for Kayane :)))

What do you mean by "introductions" ?

My joking matter of intimating that you would know the other girls well enough as fellow contestants to introduce them to suitors.

But as for something you really *could* do for me, what's Taki saying anyhow?

Hi guys! Kayane did a Thanks Video to all that voted on her, but it is private (as herself asked me), so, for the ones who want to see it, please, send an email to: mestreolcadan@gmail.com

See ya! o/

It seems that there are a lot of votes from reboot ip for her, since each time i win in the poll, she immediatly has 2% more than me the same day. But the days i had less than her, the % were the same.

I think there's nothing more i can do against that lol. I don't think that a DSI deserves so much waste of time like that.
I thank you again for the votes, as i said in the video that Thiago Toshiaki talked about : the most important thing for me in this poll is that i realized i have a player community (and especially international SC's) to cheer me when i need.

Well, you are quite pretty, and the dress works better for you then some of the other ones.

I hate saying this, because I have a good friend who is a model gamergirl (cosplays as Talim even), but a lot of these gamergirl sites are really the equivalent of low-grade gravure model stuff (which kinda is some of what my friend does)
It really has very little to do with games, though many of the gamergirl sites do play games.

For example, with GEN (one of the bigger sites) , the founder of that site was playing an obscure RTS in 2001, which isn't just casual gamer girl who looks good who touched WoW one day. It's a shame really, because there are some girls who are serious gamers, and I don't think these sites help them out much.

Back