[Jul 14, 2012] VS Fighting II (West Bromwich)

Age_of_Truth

[12] Conqueror
About VSF

The VS Fighting Tournament Series brings together the best of the best from around the UK in a dazzling exhibition of skill and fun, as players and fans gather to honor the competitive spirit in an open format and determine a champion. You’ll also find that our tournaments are about more than just winning. VS Fighting events are open to anyone, feature many stations available for casual free play and offer unique opportunities to meet other members of the fighting game community. Established champions face off against unknown newcomers and rivals that might have only talked or fought online meet up to battle head to head.
2012 Game Lineup

• Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition 2012
  • Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3
  • Soul Calibur V
  • King of Fighters XIII
Prices

Early sign-ups: £10 venue entry
On the day sign- ups: £15 venue entry
Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition 2012 / Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3: £10 tournament entry
Soul Calibur V / King of Fighters XIII: £5 tournament entry

Retro

Our friends at Replay Events will be bringing their retro consoles down with a number of fighting games from the SNES/Megadrive era for you to enjoy! Go http://www.replayevents.com/index.shtml fore more info about Replay Events
Contact Us

For inquiries on any VS Fighting events or promotions, please email VS Fighting for more information.

Thanks to all who came down for the tournament yesterday. It was a great event with some amazing matches. Special congratulations of course to Grunt Dude, who beat German champion daGOTTh in the final to claim first place with an outstanding performance!!

Top 4 (from electronicdojo.com):

1. Grunt Dude
2. daGOTTh
3. Wil
4. Hyrul

Oh, I thought all tournaments in UK are on 360.

I for one can't imagine doing DNS B on a Xbox controller. XD

Normally they are, but since release, some tournaments have been orgsnised by retards who don't acknowledge that the entire community has hardware to play on 360 and almost none for play on PS3.

Normally they are, but since release, some tournaments have been orgsnised by retards who don't acknowledge that the entire community has hardware to play on 360 and almost none for play on PS3.
I guess your "Midlands Scene 4 Lyfe" pals at Electronic Dojo are retards now?
Is it me, or Dag doesn't play this game much nowadays?
As far as I know, JAG and Dag haven't played a lot since Impact, but have been picking it up again for the last two weeks or so to start training for EBO, but I don't know for sure.

dumb shit/bait, not really sure which

No. Just that PS3 is basically for Tekken only in this country, which I discussed with the dragon brothers on the day, as we were equally salty about it, lol. Its dumb that PS3 was the platform when the overwhelming majority of entrants were 360 and to not acknowledge that is just... Retarded.

I guess your "Midlands Scene 4 Lyfe" pals at Electronic Dojo are retards now?

As far as I know, JAG and Dag haven't played a lot since Impact, but have been picking it up again for the last two weeks or so to start training for EBO, but I don't know for sure.

AGE OF TRUTH vs SYNRAII EPIC TRASH TALK MATCH AT EBO INCOMING. RIGHT? RIGHT?

Streamed and all that shit. You better make up some good bets.

I for one can't imagine doing DNS B on a Xbox controller. XD

Well not all, just most. I asked if they would change it to 360 but they said they had easier access to PS3s and they need to test the consoles first.. Which is fair enough, not exactly a retarded reason.

No. Just that PS3 is basically for Tekken only in this country, which I discussed with the dragon brothers on the day, as we were equally salty about it, lol. Its dumb that PS3 was the platform when the overwhelming majority of entrants were 360 and to not acknowledge that is just... Retarded.

I still don't understand how this is a problem for you since you play stick. You can simply dual mod or get another stick for the console. I have a dual modded TE if you want to buy. Also where were all the Midland players at this event that go to your RB?

Wasn't SC1 that game where everyone was Top Tier except for Ivy? ... Too bad I missed those days. :)

I didn't know about a scene or tourneys then, I missed it too :-( AFAIK the game was very buggy, and Cervy was the best. He had a crazy iGDR.

Back