[Jan 18, 2013] [SCR] SoCal Regionals 2013 (Irvine, California)

Jesus christ.... What a thread... o_o
ANYWAYS, so it turns out that me and Cedric will NOT be attending SCR, BUT I am still willing to take 2(3) players from NorCal to Irvine and take them back home from Jan 17th - 20th. Please PM me or Facebook message me if you need a last minute ride!

Jesus christ.... What a thread... o_o
ANYWAYS, so it turns out that me and Cedric will NOT be attending SCR, BUT I am still willing to take 2(3) players from NorCal to Irvine and take them back home from Jan 17th - 20th. Please PM me or Facebook message me if you need a last minute ride!

What's SCR without your loudness and Cedric the megaman boss not being there. I still want to play that dude before SCR. I like downloading his megaman boss patterns.

Aww, so lame! I was hoping to see you and Cedric again.

Cedric, I really wish you would enter. I think you'd do well, and I was most definitely prepping for you. We'll see each other again, though. Get some games in.

Just let us know if you guys are doing a group dinner and we're willing to come down for that! Or we'll probably show up for the finals on sunday.

So you guys going to be doing a team tourney thing? I'd hop on that but I haven't been playing much lately and I'd just drag the team down.

Lol. Well if no one says anything I'll offer to team up with someone. Team Juece is a liability!

Money matches and shit talking. It's like a ancient tradition in the world of video gamers and I'm glad to be a part of it. Just know SoCal ain't backing down to nobody.

Lol..no kidding. Seriously though...anyone have any idea how big the turnout might be for SCV aside from who's confirmed going?

Norcal alone is pretty much bringing 10 people. Add that with Socal and everyone else going my assumption is around 50. Definitely way over 10.

More than 10 people are going. No one RSVP's on here, anymore. Juece, you should know this.

It just looks bad that a major only has 10 confirmed people going according to the site dedicated to the game. I mean look at the APEX thread, it only shows that 5 people are confirmed to go. I don't know I'm just nit picking I guess.

It just looks bad that a major only has 10 confirmed people going according to the site dedicated to the game. I mean look at the APEX thread, it only shows that 5 people are confirmed to go. I don't know I'm just nit picking I guess.

We never RSVP here; check pretty much any other tournament announcement thread. I could understand how a new person would feel about looks, but, yeah, they're whatever you allow them to be.

Players are lazy. Don't worry so much.

Back