[Jan 18, 2013] [SCR] SoCal Regionals 2013 (Irvine, California)

Confirmed for SoCal, this time with more Just Guards!

Hopefully with more balls also, you ran from our MM at Anaheim.

Does this mean LP is gonna whisper sweet nothings in Xeph's ear from now on?

Other way around, Xeph will make out with LP between rounds. At Anaheim that dude would be losing then the warm embrace of HumanoidTycoon or Hawkeye would Hulk him up.

P.S. IAdoreBunnies, apparently you have angered the great Irockthemaxi, holder of 10th place at NEC, Mod of the Maxi forums, and maker of long winded Maxi tutorials. This makes you my friend, lets do combat preferably in the form of a MM.

He's not banned, haha. He just ragequitted the forums.

Other way around, Xeph will make out with LP between rounds. At Anaheim that dude would be losing then the warm embrace of HumanoidTycoon or Hawkeye would Hulk him up.
Come SCR, I guarantee you'll be needing some of that love and tenderness. That's assuming you make it far enough to play me.

He's not banned, haha. He just ragequitted the forums.

Come SCR, I guarantee you'll be needing some of that love and tenderness. That's assuming you make it far enough to play me.

Shit, if I get second again. Strip club will happen. But If you lose to me again like what happened at NCR. I'm sure EXITWOUNDS will be there for you to cuddle with.

Shit, if I get second again. Strip club will happen. But If you lose to me again like what happened at NCR. I'm sure EXITWOUNDS will be there for you to cuddle with.
I would mention what happened with me vs you at Anaheim, but we both already know your following reply, along with a detailed list of excuses. Speaking of which, you still haven't replied to my MM challenge.

On another note, when you don't get first, I'll definitely go to the strip club with you. And, if you do get lucky enough to play me in tournament- loser has to buy a shot?

I would mention what happened with me vs you at Anaheim, but we both already know your following reply, along with a detailed list of excuses. Speaking of which, you still haven't replied to my MM challenge.

On another note, when you don't get first, I'll definitely go to the strip club with you. And, if you do get lucky enough to play me in tournament- loser has to buy a shot?

I accept, loser buys a shot.

Dang, I might actually be able to come out to this one.

You once told me that my performance dug deep into your soul. Come to SCR so I can dig deep into other places of yours.

Ugh... back at Irvine...? Bah well... w/e.

ANYWAYS, me and Ceirnian will be in attendance. As I said in the NorCal FB group I am willing to take up to 3 people with me. I have a Mazda 3 sedan which can seat 5, so if you're comfortable with being sardined in the back seat with two other dudes for 5+ hours then I am all for giving you a lift to AND back. Of course you'll be providing me with gas money. :P
Me and Cedric plan to leave late Thursday MORNING, around 9 a.m or 10 a.m and will be returning MONDAY morning/early afternoon (probably the same time we will be leaving thursday).
If you're planning on attending and need a lift, be sure to let me ASAP via here or on the NorCal FB group so I can plan ahead, I've already requested the days off and my parents know I'll be in town so me and Cedric are 100% a-go!

PS: I will be dropping off Cedric along with the other 2/3 players I take with me and will head back home from there, I do not plan on attending or participating in the tournament myself so I will be leaving the venue area and only returning to take and bring Cedric back to the venue until Monday to gather the rest of you to take home. So be sure to have a back up person to drive you around to your hotel or w/e during the weekend for your food necessities , you have been given a heads up NOW. Any questions, please let me know.

Ugh... back at Irvine...? Bah well... w/e.

ANYWAYS, me and Ceirnian will be in attendance. As I said in the NorCal FB group I am willing to take up to 3 people with me. I have a Mazda 3 sedan which can seat 5, so if you're comfortable with being sardined in the back seat with two other dudes for 5+ hours then I am all for giving you a lift to AND back. Of course you'll be providing me with gas money. :P
Me and Cedric plan to leave late Thursday MORNING, around 9 a.m or 10 a.m and will be returning MONDAY morning/early afternoon (probably the same time we will be leaving thursday).
If you're planning on attending and need a lift, be sure to let me ASAP via here or on the NorCal FB group so I can plan ahead, I've already requested the days off and my parents know I'll be in town so me and Cedric are 100% a-go!

PS: I will be dropping off Cedric along with the other 2/3 players I take with me and will head back home from there, I do not plan on attending or participating in the tournament myself so I will be leaving the venue area and only returning to take and bring Cedric back to the venue until Monday to gather the rest of you to take home. So be sure to have a back up person to drive you around to your hotel or w/e during the weekend for your food necessities , you have been given a heads up NOW. Any questions, please let me know.
The hell! you ain't finne' kick it?

On a side note, good to see Cedric still playing. See ya'l there.

The hell! you ain't finne' kick it?

On a side note, good to see Cedric still playing. See ya'l there.
Naw, now that I don't live at home I rather spend time with my family while I can. Can always kick it with ya'll any other day now. :P

Naw, now that I don't live at home I rather spend time with my family while I can. Can always kick it with ya'll any other day now. :P

Man, I understand why you wouldn't go to SCR but it's a shame. Who is going to yell "LEEEEEEEETS GO CEDRIIIIIIIC" as loud as humanly possible in my ear while I am beating him down.

Me and Xeph are now officially taking 2v2 team MM's against anyone who has the balls to face us. If you are a man, step up to the plate.

Back