Ivy in NamcoBandai's Queen's Gate Spiral Chaos

Mr.Nobody

[10] Knight
Okay, any Ivy news is better than no Ivy news.

Queen's Gate Spiral Chaos has just been recently released in Japan for the PSP. And, THAT picture says it all.

2132453193.jpg

2132453194.jpg

What... the heck... Dizzy, Lili and Mai Shurani? Whaaaat.....?

NOEL VERMILLION?!?! Am I dreaming.

This game has but one purpose: To pack in the honeys.

Yup, it is THAT kind of game.

Well after having watched the whole trailer I can say... there's a lot of questionable stuff in this game. From the clothes tearing knockouts to some of those uh... cutscenes (seriously what am I supposed to believe Lili's doing to that purple haired girl?), to the tentacle monster to what appears to be a "kiss mode". Still the licensing deals pulled are impressive. If only they'd all co-operate on a fighting game. SNK VS Arc VS Namco, yeah I'd play that.

Still the licensing deals pulled are impressive. If only they'd all co-operate on a fighting game.

I was thinking the same thing. Queen's Gate is the ultimate fanservice game. If they could do the same thing in a more "conventional" game, then that would be great.

Still, I would hate for this to happen in SC V. Well, maybe just one or two of those girls without the hentai tentacle thing would be , uh, nice.

I was thinking the same thing. Queen's Gate is the ultimate fanservice game. If they could do the same thing in a more "conventional" game, then that would be great.

Still, I would hate for this to happen in SC V. Well, maybe just one or two of those girls without the hentai tentacle thing would be , uh, nice.
If Noel or Mai were guest characters I wouldn't exactly complain. Given that KOF and Blazblue are favorites of mine I'd probably applaud at seeing things I like coming together like so much proverbial peanut butter and chocolate. Then I'd Spring Raid for ring-outs.

This is a complete waste. Fanservice to me would have been a fighter with all of these characters, not whatever the heck this is.

So Namco-Bandia, SNK-Playmore, and Ark Systems all said we can view their characters in a almost hentai game based off an almost hentai anime?

LoL Even if I didn't see a chick shoot daggers out her vag or violent bunnies off her ass I'd buy it for the cross over potential.

Pretty sure this game would sell shit loads with out all the fwap-fwap material but whatever. Sexy sells.

Also LoL at half naked chibi sprites and ass/boob bouncing stills.

And LMFAO at the bonus items Namco-Bandia made for this game! Golden showers bag and the pillow stand out. The Japanes truly leave nothing to the imagination with sexually explicit cartoons.

Will never see this game at Wal-Mart...

Back