Hilarious PM's on 8wr

IdleMind

BANNED FOREVER
Most of the hilarious stuff on 8wr happens behind the scenes, where people pretend to be civil, but in reality are still jerks to one another. If we can have a hatemail thread, I figure we can have a hilarious PM thread. I'll start:

56pmq.png

Post your best ones!

ok I got one from awhile back from a whining jerk that cant take what he dishes. I wont say the name of his real account. But shouldnt be all that hard to figure out

a point.
Mark as Unread

Leave Conversation
  1. MitaliusBoW To MeH
    HRD said:
    ^This prick. THIS mutha fucka "Grinds my effin gears!!"​
    Quite frankly, HRD, I'm no prick. I was never one to begin with. I've been messing with you the whole time, until you ACTUALLY decided to blow everything out of proportion by liking people that post, "dapinkpwner's a scrub, he's an ugly faggot, and a fat ass", and take me seriously. Otherwise, I wouldn't have called you a cunt, and tell you to hang yourself. Reason? You liking what Fenris posted about me made me realize, "Pink, HRDS not kidding around, open your eyes". Not to mention you humiliating me that I should stay antisocial because it's funny as hell. SO, how am I the prick?​
  2. your a prick because you cant take what you dish out. Im fuckin with you to. If you dont like it....east a dick. Other wise chalk it up to good laughs between buddies (or internet equivalent) and shut the fuck up fat kid!!​
    greatone1939 said:
    You wouldn't feel bad for a soul sucking demon from hell that devours children and kills puppies would you?​
  3. You wanna throw "old man" jokes around like its candy, but call you a fat kid and you get butthurt? really?

I think the old man shit is hilarious. And Im not one to sit back and NOT say something in return. I thought you would know son.

Dont dish what you cant take "tons o fun"​
    greatone1939 said:
    You wouldn't feel bad for a soul sucking demon from hell that devours children and kills puppies would you?​
  4. not sayin a whole lot now huh? yeah thats what I thought. beat it!!​
    greatone1939 said:
  5. Believe me dude. If I was pissed. Youd be getting a LOT more shit from me.​
    greatone1939 said:
  6. Report
  7. what about him? I like things that make me laugh. If its at your expense then.....oh well. suck it up and quit snivlin.

Its not like your going around talkin bout rainbows and puppies and shit. You like to "poke jabs" at people just as much as he does. Believe me WHEN you post something that I like....I will like it.

If you and Fenris got beef. Thats on you. Take it up with him. Im on no ones side other than my own.

You wanna run round here being all smart ass and funny and pokin jabs at people? then you gotta be prepared for someone to give it right back to you. Just remember....no matter how good you are...at ANYTHING....there is ALWAYS someone better than you.

Now quit being a whiny bitch. This is starting to annoy me

I just looked in the first page or so, not much exciting.
twtw.png

Oh, and:
syn1.png

Isn't he the most charming guy ever? I miss him.

I wish I still had this one I got from this weirdo when SCV came out but I don't see it there. The title was something like "I Will Fight You" and the message was something about my penis.

Back