Gender Wage Gap

Is the wage gap real?

• Total voters
Yet another blatant lie to promote the narrative of victimhood. I'm yet to see a feminist respond to their critics on this issue yet. That is, aside from calling them misogynists, of course. It says a lot about the state of the movement when every issue they bring up has been debunked so many times.

What troubles me the most is that these lies are so widespread that no one even bothers to question them. Why does fucking Maddox of all people have to do this kind of original research? Why not Forbes or some big-name newspaper? Why didn't the President of the United States' writing staff fact check it before he said it to the entire planet and then immortalized it in the archive of American history?

>tfw an overwhelming majority of young voters support Hillary

Also,
>not linking to the full Maddox piece
For shame.
http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=hire_women

I think the message is that Obama wants more women to work longer hours at jobs with more compensation.
I used to believe in heavily parroted statistics until I looked into this.

Now i don't' even trust 4 outta 5 dentist recommendations

Yet another blatant lie to promote the narrative of victimhood. I'm yet to see a feminist respond to their critics on this issue yet. That is, aside from calling them misogynists, of course. It says a lot about the state of the movement when every issue they bring up has been debunked so many times.

What troubles me the most is that these lies are so widespread that no one even bothers to question them. Why does fucking Maddox of all people have to do this kind of original research? Why not Forbes or some big-name newspaper? Why didn't the President of the United States' writing staff fact check it before he said it to the entire planet and then immortalized it in the archive of American history?

>tfw an overwhelming majority of young voters support Hillary

Also,
>not linking to the full Maddox piece
For shame.
http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=hire_women

Yeah, it's nuts to think that people like Maddox are 100 times more legitimate than standard news, magazines, and other media. But Maddox properly sources his information at the bottom. I almost feel like we need to start getting into the habit of college level papers, articles, and videos. To supply information without any backing should be questioned at this point. Misinformation has become really terrifying. The fact Rolling Stones had to apologize twice about two articles concerning feminism is pretty pathetic. They never thought to properly investigate either story :(

Back