G.A.M.M.E. Money Matches & Challenges!

I'll probly go to this sooo here's who I challenge, all ft5 for 20.

Shinji
jian
sword lord
hajime
suirad
sup hy
oof- I might take u up on that challenge.
And dreamkiller :)

The French coming to this??
And of course dreamkiller :)

Shinji
jian
sword lord
hajime
suirad
sup hy

Supposedly they are.

Sorry though I aint playing any amys for money this time around, I learned my lesson!

lets get this straight:

vs. Dreamkiller (vs his Taki) ft5 for $30 (I never said $50, I said $20 b4)

vs. Rigel (Cassy mirror match) ft5 for $50
then after I beat him, a ft3 for $20 Sophie vs. Amy, for mo money.

vs. Malice ft5 for $20

vs. Bibulus ft5 for $20 I think it was...even if I were to lose all my other matches I'll at least feel at ease that I have a guaranteed win against you.

and I have $20 on Oof against any and all who plays him in the 10v10, unless it's Big Boi.

vs. Oof ......we'll figure somethin out, can't go to a tourney without playin u.

SU, I might play you ft5 for $20, after I do my other matches.

matches I want:
vs. Suirad ft5 for $20

vs. Malek ft3 for $10 (just wanna play you, no grudge, and u look real solid in vids, so no big money)

vs. Kayane ft5 for $30 (or, I think I heard you don't do money matches? then, just a ft5)

and then vs. Hates (if he goes) ft5 for $50

i accept no MM besides those til we're there. never enough time to play everyone...

edit: oh yea, i forgot, Thugish, I'm not gonna MM you, I'll just beat you in the tourney if I face u.

Then just have your first one with me.
No one's more important than me Shinji.
No one.

Lmao! But I wana win my first ft10, you are SO PRO im afraid I won't be as confident if I faced a Urber Pro right off the bat. :)

@S-U: YES! I WILL MARRY YOU!

And Fuck yeah Pond im ft10ing you no matter what! This is Zoro (me) vs Hawkeye Mihawk (you) I have to defeat the best if im going to be top Amy in East Blue.... IM GONNA BE KING!

lets get this straight:

vs. Dreamkiller (vs his Taki) ft5 for $30 (I never said $50, I said $20 b4)

vs. Rigel (Cassy mirror match) ft5 for $50
then after I beat him, a ft3 for $20 Sophie vs. Amy, for mo money.

vs. Malice ft5 for $20

vs. Bibulus ft5 for $20 I think it was...even if I were to lose all my other matches I'll at least feel at ease that I have a guaranteed win against you.

and I have $20 on Oof against any and all who plays him in the 10v10, unless it's Big Boi.

vs. Oof ......we'll figure somethin out, can't go to a tourney without playin u.

SU, I might play you ft5 for $20, after I do my other matches.

matches I want:
vs. Suirad ft5 for $20

vs. Malek ft3 for $10 (just wanna play you, no grudge, and u look real solid in vids, so no big money)

vs. Kayane ft5 for $30 (or, I think I heard you don't do money matches? then, just a ft5)

and then vs. Hates (if he goes) ft5 for $50

i accept no MM besides those til we're there. never enough time to play everyone...

edit: oh yea, i forgot, Thugish, I'm not gonna MM you, I'll just beat you in the tourney if I face u.

Sword Lord building up the ultimate back out list I see. Have my 70 dollars or the tears are gonna rain so hard on you you'll get pneumonia. Does that Sophie vs Amy match happen if you lose the mirror match?

prolly not. if i lost the mirror I'd prolly just concede defeat on tryin to fight Amy. maybe tho, either way, I don't plan on losing the mirror...but anything's possible. However, if I beat you in the mirror 5-0, I'll let you make the Sophie vs. Amy for $50 if you want so u can attempt to break even (still a ft3)

Big Boi? Really? Is he going? If so then I challenge him to the Team Vs ft10 for $50. And I'll also put down $20 as a side bet on myself.

Shinji
jian
sword lord
hajime
suirad
sup hy

Aaw, thats so sweet. Im listed twice eh?
I see you didnt include many people in that list.
Not MM-ing your super special new best friends are we?
I'll see if I'm um...in the mood to play you over there. Kk? =)

Sup Hy - MM?

If anyone likes to play the old ones (SC1-3) POST UP! Friendly/Light MM's in those too.
=D
Kthx.

I can't accept any money matches. I don't take the game that serious. It'll have been over a year since I've competed in an offline tourney. Ya'll deserve more than watered down Enk. We can play gentleman matches.

I challenge:

- Renki in a FT7 boxing match. Loser has to get their asshole waxed

- Serge in a FT5 where we sword fight with our dicks

- Rigel in a FT1 where we scream in each others face really loud. Winner makes their opponent's eardrums explode

- Jaxel in an all-day competition to see who can save the most money

Back