Flaming CS

As in: you start without being in whip state already, then you throw the whip state shift command in between the command throw directional inputs and the A+K.

You're basically shifting into whip state and canceling the 214A UB into a CS. And you get extra damage. yay?

The part about it being a cancelled 214 doesn't really make sense either. You can't execute two moves at the same time. The A button either starts the grab animation or the unblockable animation, not both.

Ring: Wasn't there extra damage or it was faster or something? I recall it having slightly different properties, but perhaps it's been too long.

Phil: The old SC2 stuff from CF.com is gone unfortunately, or I could just reference that. Flaming CS wasn't intentionally put into the game. Like most flaming glitches, you could start an UB, cancel it, and then do a move and that move would have flame properties. In this case, you're getting the flames from the the 214A UB directly into CS. Yes, it sounds retarded, but it worked something like that if I recall correctly.

With Kilik you could do a flaming glitch to REMOVE the flames from Legend Rush.

Huh. I guess I believe you. That's actually neat if true. Personally, I would always do flaming CS because I found it to be an easier way to CS. I always heard it had the same properties as the normal animation, though. No extra damage or speed.

Ring: Wasn't there extra damage or it was faster or something? I recall it having slightly different properties, but perhaps it's been too long.
No, there was nothing except for the flames. The same thing could be done with Summon Suffering. It only adds lightning sparks and flames to the animation, nothing more.

Was it possible to get the extra damage CS with flaming CS? I was under the impression if you do flaming CS you will not be able to get the 110 dmg version cause of the requisite slower speed of execution.

Is it possible to do flaming CS in WP>SW transition? If so, I think maybe you can get the 110 dmg version flaming CS since there's no delay required in the execution.

4G -> flaming CS is da bomb

Back