Final Fantasy: Dissidia

if they made a 2nd dissidia game with the edition of: Yang, Sabin, and RedXIII I would one happy FF fan.

RedXIII would be GOD tier BTW...

RedXIII would be a streach, it would be awsome but eh.....put in Auron, hell put in a mogal Mog, i thoguth FFXI shoudl have had the moogal race been avaible

Okay, this is irritating,
Do any of you know translated conditions for story mode fights? I wanna get all the Summons

*Copied from some website*

Final Fantasy: Dissidia Tier List

---------------
---------------
Exdeath - Can block counter almost any attack in the game, there are quite a few characters that have 0 moves that'll pierce ALL Guard and even the characters that do have a move that'll pierce it only have 1 or 2, leaving anyone facing him with horribly limited options

Tidus - Fast, His attacks incorporate dodging and almost all link to HP attacks, He has hard to punish HP attacks in the air with good tracking, He has a decent ranged attack, and his ExMode makes him a mage killer

Golbez - his HP attacks that have some of the best offensive and defensive properties in the game, BP attacks that can still hit on block or whiff, he has ability to cover a huge amount of range, and he can combo into HP attacks

---------------
High
---------------
Kuja - His BP game is safe, he has range, and his HP game if versatile and very solid offensively, Flare Star's tracking and hit box is just insane in some cases

Zidane - Fast, good HP attacks that are bother versatile in properties and range covering all the major points, most BP attacks link to HP attacks, and he has a few attacks that are a pain to block on reaction

---------------
Mid
---------------
Jecht - Awesome melee damage, Jecht block is one of the best defensive techniques in the game (it's only really second to All Guard), and his combos are brutal, but he lacks a ranged attack of any sort

Ultimecia - All her BP attacks are chargeable and can punish people who attempt to block early, Knight Sword is cancelable if it whiffs and absolutely brutal close range, Knight axe/arrow also give her options vs long range characters, on top of that apocalypse is the best anti-air HP attack in the game

Firion - Mage in the air, Melee on the ground, both solid with his magic having both short cast time and range and his Melee all linking into HP and having good range as well as other useful properties, and his barrier counter can also be used for some rather brutal strategies

Terra - Meteor is ace in the hole, the attack can hit your enemy anywhere and gives you an opening to do a variety of other attacks, Meteor -> Holy Combo -> Ultima hits hard, on top of that Tornado is a good close range punisher and blizzard combo is a solid keep away move

Shantotto - Her traps and ability to build BP make her awesome, her huge cool down if she misses and her lack of any notable melee is a huge negative though

Bartz - Very solid BP and HP game (he has quite a few of the better moves other characters do), his attacks give him accessory properties, and Goblin Punch is a great way to guarantee an ExBurst or some HP damage. His only major flaw is the lack of a really consistent method of HP damage against some characters

Cloud of Darkness Good HP attacks, BP attacks work well offensively and defensively, If it wasn't for her start up on a lot of attacks she'd be a lot better

Cecil - DK mode can combo into basically any ground attack from Dark Cannon and Paladin mode is able to link to Paladin force from searchlight as well as having some solid BP attacks with good tracking

Cloud - He has some solid punishers (Climhazzard/Braver), a really good ExMode, and the ability to pump out quite a bit of damage in one attack (Climhazzard -> Slash Blow -> Omni V5), but he lacks safe BP options, and a majority of his BP attacks are blockable on reaction which relegates him to a really high risk/reward style of play

Gabranth - Normal Gabranth is below par in almost all respect while ExMode Gabranth can be absolutely brutal, as a whole character he's a solid mid

---------------
Low
---------------
Squall - Simply put, he is BP rape but he can't follow it with HP attacks well, His Ex mode is one of the best in the game giving him better range, more criticals and 2x the hits

Onion Knight - His magic is really bad outside of ExMode and his Melee is pretty short range and predicatable, his true saving graces are his ability to link all his attacks to either BP or HP and his speed

Garland - Decent mid range game with his HP attacks and ranged Melee, good normal melee BP damage due to his high attack stats, and solid HP attacks (Tornado + Blaze), he lacks speed, BP -> HP combos, and any truly good HP punishers

Warrior of Light - Weak ranged game, absolutely average BP game, and some solid HP attacks, his only true quality that keeps him above bottom are his protective HP attack and his ability to link to HP attacks

---------------
Bottom
---------------
Sephiroth - Best melee range in the game and an awesome EX builder, but his EX mode is one of the most generally "meh" in the game and his HP attacks are a bitch to hit with

Emperor - Good use of Lightning Crest and Flare can make the emperor a bitch to hit and punish mistakes severely. His major flaw is a weakness to really fast characters that can avoid both techniques like Tidus and Zidaine and his really weak air game.

Kefka his magic his harder to dodge than some mages but he requires constant attacking and predictive play to hit good players, ExMode makes up for it a bit by making his attacks considerably harder to dodge but even so quite a few of his magics can be reflected/deflect via dashing

Tier lists for Dissidia? Lol, people actually care about that?

Everyone is broken in this game because everyone can 1hitKO off one punish and EVERYTHING in this game is punishable.

People will tier anything. Just go to SRK!

Not too impressed with the soundtrack. Some of them are nice but others are...meh. Perhaps I'm just tired of remixes of some of these songs.

Fuck tiers, ExDeath, Zidane and Kefka are fun as hell to play as. Users on this site will bash just about anything. Must be the 4channers around here.

The skills that make your dodges have longer range/invulnerability really help against Chaos. Especially when he freezes his Brave and spams his multi-part HP attack over and over, that gets annoying real quick.

Oh, and Emperor <3. I absolutely love that they gave him a new HP attack in the US version.

i main Zidane and Kuja... and about to have my 3rd main to be Cloud, Squall, or Terra

The skills that make your dodges have longer range/invulnerability really help against Chaos. Especially when he freezes his Brave and spams his multi-part HP attack over and over, that gets annoying real quick.

im only on the first stage of inward chaos and im getting my ass handed to me by the first piece WoL.

i seriously need some better equipment.
Duel Colloseum, here I come. >_<

Back