Favourite Comedians?

LP

Premium Member
Really, this is more related to all things comedian (especially the sharing of), but I didn't feel like putting that much thought into the topic title.

Either way, for me, none of the newer comedians really...I dunno...move me would be the right way to put it (don't get me wrong, Dave Chappelle is one of my top 3 for sure), I guess. I mean, don't get me wrong, Dane Cook is hilarious when you're high and Katt Williams shit is some of the funniest you've ever heard the first time you hear it...but, I dunno...they don't seem to have too much of that...timelessness, maybe?

Either way, I'm rambling on, in no particular order, my favorites are: Eddie Murphy, Ke$ha, Dave Chappelle, and Bill Hicks.

So, what are your favs? And, if you have some comedy you find hilarious that's easily accessible, please share it.

EDIT - In light of some startling news, it seems that Ke$ha may have to be removed from my list. =(

I highly recommend the following:

Louis C.K. - Chewed Up
Pablo Francisco - Bits and Pieces
David Cross - The Pride Is Back
George Carlin - You Are All Diseased
Bill Burr - Why Do I Do This?

George Carlin is the man, plain and simple. Also have to mention Richard Pryor, Sam Kinison and Rodney Dangerfield. Why is it that all the great comics are dead yet Dane Cook is alive and well.

I don't really watch comedians that much but I loved watching Gabriel Iglesias and Russell Peters.

Damn! I had never seen that Doug Williams thing. Better look for a new career, nigga! I didn't even know who he was but now I guess he'll forever be known as, "That nigga Jamie Foxx roasted at the Emitt Smith roast?"

Back