Favorite Foods

Nofacekill3r

[11] Champion
I'm bored and I have midnight munchies so I thought it would be a perfect time to make a food thread! Post your favorite foods here.

Mine:

Sushi

Frozen_Sushi.jpg

What are your favorite foods?

Chicken Madras, Pilau Rice, Onion Bhaji, Mint sauce, Keema Naan. With plenty of lager to wash it down.

BLISS.

I dont even think thats real food, I think youre making up bullshit......lol

I love mexican food. Damn near anything they eat I love. Being that Im in san diego, there is a taco shop on every corner

1. Sushi

2. Chinese Dumplings (steamed)

3. Mozzarella Sticks

4. Turkey

5. Chicken Salad

6. Eggs

7. Noodle goulash

8. Stuffed Peppers

9. Shrimp

10. Salmon

top ramen! FTW

see wat u got to do is get 2 packs of beef and one pack of oriental, some lemon salt and pepper and mix all dat shit up!!!

mmmm mmmm bitch lol

1) Sandwiches. Tasty, cost effective, a lot of ways to mix it up.

2) Chicken Alfredo, made well. Typically from an Italian restaurant, but I've found a few decent microwave meals with decent chicken alfredo.

3) Sushi. We actually have a grocery store here (H-E-B) that makes damned good sushi.

4) Grilled ham and cheese. Self evident.

5) Fried chicken. I'll probably die when I'm 34 because of it, but it's too good to pass up.

top ramen! FTW

see wat u got to do is get 2 packs of beef and one pack of oriental, some lemon salt and pepper and mix all dat shit up!!!

mmmm mmmm bitch lol

I do top ramen different.

cook it in the micro wave. drain all the water out. Put in MOST of your seasoning packet and put a little hot sauce in there.......STONER FOOD....FTW!!!

popcorn.

if there was a food tier list, it would look like this:

S: Popcorn
A: Rice, Chicken
B: Everything else not included in this list
C: Balut

Sushi is cold rice, cold seaweed, and cold fish, served with some nasty soy sauce tasting stuff and eaten raw. Disgusting. :D

Chinese food,sushi,nachos,corn dogs,hot dogs,cheese burgers, shrimp spring rolls,sweet pork dumplings,egg rolls,pizza,hot wings,tacos,burritos,curly fries,steak,broccoli,cauliflower, carrots,peach,pare,oranges,tangerines,grapes,chocolate,popcorn...ect ect. :P

Chinese food,sushi,nachos,corn dogs,hot dogs,cheese burgers, shrimp spring rolls,sweet pork dumplings,egg rolls,pizza,hot wings,tacos,burritos,curly fries,steak,broccoli,cauliflower, carrots,peach,pare,oranges,tangerines,grapes,chocolate,popcorn...ect ect. :P

wow... i agree with most of that.

but popcorn should have been first imo.

Dang woman

Back