Evo 2010

No matter how you look at it, it's win all around.

If SC4 is there, we'll have a hype ass tournament. I know there is plenty of people who can't make it to the World Cup such as myself that would like to go somewhere. Plus I will have the opportunity to do all kinds of silliness. Plus it's Vegas. If I need to list a bunch of reasons why you should go to Vegas, then someone needs to beat you over the head with something. Preferably a baseball bat.

Worst case scenario, if SC4 is not in the lineup, then you can either play SF4 or T6. Since it seems that many of yall are on the Tekken bandwagon, you'll be fine in that aspect. And we can always run shit out of people's rooms if need be. All we need is people to bring some consoles and we're set.

And I haven't been to Vegas in forever, so I will be there regardless. And Philly will be there too. I can't wait.

Well considering that 2k9 SC4 got a lot of positive buzz (from everything I've seen, read, and people I've talked to), the only thing standing in the way of 2k10 is probably the community. I can't see any other reason that they wouldn't bring it back besides lack of community interest, which I hope won't be the problem.

A BYOC thing would still be cool, but unless Tekken 6 gets a lot more fun in the next 9 months I don't think I'd go just for that.

My birthday falls on the same day as this. I'm definitely getting a Suite and gonna try to bring some of these Seattle boys out there with me. Any and everybody is welcome to come and whupp our asses in the spacious room that I will get at a discount due to my employment in the hotel industry.

when is it??

I don't drive.so I take a plane or bus

How come you ain't read the first post? I didn't write it for my health. :-P

EVO is from July 9-11. I'm guesstimating that I will go there either Wednesday or Thursday and leave on Monday. I can't wait. I will be drinking, gambling, gaming, and definitely getting some ass. Even if I have to holla at Dreamkiller.

LOL <3

I recall you backing out of our MM out of fear last time! It's okay. I'll end it quickly. ^_^

I've already played the cream of the crop so "You'll just be a stain on my blade."
YEAH I SAID!!! WHAT!!!
FT5 for 20!!!
GET HYPE!!!

PS - Elf will be in the palace folks. MORE REASON FOR HYPE LADIES!!!!

I'm about to go hard in SF4. I been playing SF for 18 years, so I might as well put the time in to learn and get good at SF4 and then SSF4. That way, whatever happens, I'll be competing in something.

I really hope that SC4 is back at EVO. I like our chances compared to the other games. You know SF4 will be there. T6 will be there. Most likely HDR and MVC2 because it's Mahvel baybee. Outside of that, you have the following:

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom: Not only is the game not out yet in in the US, but it's on the Wii. If you are going to use a Wii for a fighting game, then you might as well just use Smash Bros. And if EVO uses all LCDs over HDMI, then it rules out the Wii for use console wise. Plus where's the player base for it? Why run it when MVC2 has more hype?

Guilty Gear/Melty Blood: I think it's pretty likely that BlazBlue will be selected. If BB is chosen, you can rule both of these out. And if it's all LCDs over HDMI, you can also rule these two out since they are on the PS2 unless you are going to use older PS3s that can run it.

3rd Strike: same would go for 3S. Depends on what equipment will be used.

King of Fighters XII: ROFL.

Smash Bros: ROFL.

Plus SC4 at EVO had alot of drama and excitement and well over 10,000 watching the finals over the stream. We're also well represented internationally. And people will go to Vegas for Calibur. What was the international representation for other games or where will it be for the games that I mentioned?

Plus we could always do BYOC out of people's rooms. I would like to get some battles going for the No Pants belt. I would like to get a Ladies Only cage match going in Calibur. Or maybe even a random select tournament with maybe the inclusion of shots of alcohol before each match. Who knows.

Regardless of what happens, I would also still like to use EVO as an opportunity to get this community together. There's alot of people that I would like to meet such as the people who are in Cali that can easily drive to Vegas. It would also be great to see the French players again. And I will be excited just to be back in Vegas since I haven't been in so long. So spread the word.

Ok ok... Im not saying that im going but since this is in july... The chances, with this full time job, make it possible for me to be there... NO im not saying I will... So dont think that this here is a "yes im going" response...lol

I'm not going to make the mistake of playing on a PS3 controller again if I show up this time, I'm going to pay for a modded Xbox controller.

Not that it will make TOO much of a difference.

I'm not going to make the mistake of playing on a PS3 controller again if I show up this time, I'm going to pay for a modded Xbox controller.

Not that it will make TOO much of a difference.

noface your horrid at her CG's it doesnt matter what you do you suck.

malek just gave me a reason to not go to Cannes.. Lol..

I mean.. i just HAVE to be at Evo to take photos of Tag and Kayane wearing my scarf!

Back