E3 2010 Love it or Hate it thread

UbErRiCh

[09] Warrior
Looks like E3 is just around the corner for next week. This promises to be the one of the best E3 conventions to date; however, as well all know it can also turn out to be the most overhyped convention to date (Like it's been for the past few years. :p). I'm actually looking foward to seeing MvC3, 3DS, Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, and i'm a total nerd for saying this, but i would actually like to see if we really will be getting Mortal Kombat 9 (Even thou we all know this game would most likely suck. :p). There's also Rock Band 3; however, no need to see gameplay on it. Just want them to state what songs will be in it. >:) Any thoughts ? :)

I can't wait. Looks like its gonna be a big one. Crysis 2, Fallout: New Vegas, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Fable 3, Killzone 3, Little Big Planet 2, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Portal 2, Gears of War 3, Halo: Reach...so many to look foward to this year. It also looks like Nintendo is gonna be showing off the new Zelda and Valve will be announcing Half-Life 2 Episode 3. Then there's the rumored ones like Mass Effect 3 and Elder Scrolls V. But the 2 games I REALLY want them to show (if possible) is Dragon Age 2 and of course...Soul Calibur V.

If SC5 has NO ANNOUNCEMENT....But they have 50 more braindead redundant cross platform sport titles and First person shooters, I'm going to Nasa and getting the fuck out of this planet.

BelovedChild, with that statement, you´re almost making me hope they will not be announcing SC5 at E3. :]

also looking forward to seeing MvC3 hopefully some decent characters will be shown
little big planet 3 would be nice to see some sort of resident evil title there aswell
and hopefully some SC5 info.. other than that not really hype or hoping for much

You're in Sweden, If you're getting bothered by me, OVER THERE, then you got way more issues then me to worry about, kiddo.

P.S: I'll get internet up there anyway.

Looks like it'll be interesting this year.

I"m hoping for...
Trailer of the New Zelda game
Pikmin 3 gameplay/trailer
LittleBigPlanet 2 trailer/gameplay
Any Info on The Last Guardian
Unveiling of the 3DS

And most importantly. CONFIRMATION OF SCV!!

Oh my god.

The new Mortal Kombat game actually looks... good? I mean it looks like UMK3 but with 3D models.

I'm actually looking forward to this. Holy shit.

RESISTANCE 3....waiting on this announcement.

Other than that, maybe a RELEASE DATE for GT5, possibly Capcom announcing Tekken vs Street Fighter, or Power Stone 3.....

Soul Cal 5 would be nice....

Here ya go:
http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6265109/real-keyboard-guitars-debut-in-rock-band-3
It's some of the songs revealed to be in the setlist.
That article also makes me really really curious about Rock Band 3 now...

Thanks man. :D Looks like a great list so far. :) Is that a piano keyboard on the logo ? o_0

Also, just saw the new MK teaser (The game, not the movie. :p Thanks for the heads up BoringRyu. :D). Looks like there back to basics and pulling the same thing as Street Fighter. :p It looks really promising (Just don't Ed Boon code anything, just give ideas. >:) ). And Johnny Cage is back too !! :D Check it out. :D

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3179753&cmpid=0101

Back