Donate!

InsaneKhent

[12] Conqueror
Mikey likes fighting games. Mikey is also really good at them. Mikey will beat everyone and everything because he is a beast. He really wants to make it to the next big fighting game tournament where 500 trillion dollars is the pot bonus, but because he is unemployed and living with his parents, he can't afford to. Lenny is a lesser player than Mikey but has a job and is responsible. Lenny can afford the travel expenses easily enough to go the tournament. But no one cares about Lenny and wants to see Mikey go and beast. So what should Lenny do?

He should Donate!

Jaxel runs the website 8wayrun.com. He is also the smartest Jewish person on the entire planet. And because he is so smart, he runs a high-quality stream weekly AND gives out extensive tutorials to everyone else on how to do so. But Jaxel is not exactly a people person. He doesn't suffer fools much and tells all his stream monsters to eat dicks. And when Jaxel tells them to eat dicks, he's really saying:

DONATE!

Frankie wants to attend a tournament that is just outside of a major city. He pays for a train ticket and heads down a few days before the event. The problem is, the train has dropped him off directly in the city and he has no way to get to the venue on his own. The local players from that area who drive say they can't give him a ride (even though he knows that they're big, fat, lying douchebags who are refusing to help him). Cab and bus fares are hideously expensive. And since Frankie is a beast player like Mikey, he should never be subjected to this treatment. Players from the other side of the country rally to Frankie's cause and call out the locals on their despicable behavior. But words are never enough. Frankie must take a cab or all is for naught. What now....?

MOTHERFUCKING DOUGHNAYTE!

So just in case you didn't hear me the first three times I said it:

mikey and frankie need to get a job.

lenny feels used. lenny needs to be encouraged to go out regardless of who wants to see him play. without that encouragement, lenny may never even travel to an event even though it is within his means. lenny is our backbone, and lenny is at risk. mikey and franky will be around regardless.

Joshy is a British player who is beginning to make a name for himself. He wants to prove this by going to Evolution in July and making a name in the states and be the player who represents his country.
His 21st birthday is the day after the tournament and Las Vegas + major tournament for his 21st birthday would be an unforgettable experience.
But there is a problem, he needs to book a plane ticket to and from Vegas and to ensure he gets a reasonable rate, he must do it early. By the time Evolution happens he will have more than enough money to fund the tickets + accommodation + birthday shenanigans, but the tickets are the main expense and he currently does not have that money to hand and as such is unsure of whether he will be able to get the cash in time and possibly miss out on an incredible experience. Were people willing to help Joshy resolve this problem, he would happily pay them back either at the event or through paypal and would even donate to 8wayrun afterwards as a thankyou to the community.
Joshy knows that something similair happenned with Thugish Pond at WGC Cannes, but he appreciates that unlike Thugish, he is unlikely to win the tournament, he is going to meet new people, compete and have a lot of fun so doesn't know if the community would help him.

Would anybody be willing to help Joshy?

(Anyone who hasn't worked it out yet, Joshy is me and I really could use a hand if anybody is willing to help, I would be VERY grateful =) )

(His return plane ticket will cost roughly $1300 if booked early, he can cover about $400 of it now, but would need help with the remainder if the community are kind enough and willing to do so - he can repay it, but needs short term help.)

big-boobs-blonde.jpg

(Mind you...this is what I TOTALLY look like)
I want to go to WB and FR, but last minute tickets are expensive...
Please donate to see me in person. ;)

PS: PM for my paypal infos, plzthxBJ!

Johnny was just reading this thread and thought it was pretty selfish and obnoxious. If Lenny has an interest in going to tournaments and becoming a better player, why the hell shouldn't he? Maybe if he does he will get better, meet people, build a reputation and become the kind of player people care about and want to see "beast", as well as inject new blood into his community. Lenny might just be the future. It's all well and good if Mikey and Frankie want to mooch for funds, but Johnny thinks we should not paint it as a matter of them being more deserving of going to a tournament. Johnny thinks that sounds arrogant, elitist and rude and shows a bad face to new fans. Particularly the part about how "nobody cares" about Lenny. Johnny thinks no player should be made to feel unwelcome and that this discussion should be closed and buried, despite who has liked it. Johnny suspects they were not thinking clearly at the time or got caught up imagining themselves as beneficiaries.

Juece was sitting at home alone when he realized he had to take a shit. If Juece was to get up and go to the restroom then it would undoubtedly end up smelling like shit. He tried to fight the urge to take the massive shit that was dwelling inside of him but alas he could no longer fight it. He went to the restroom and destroyed it to the point where no living being could enter for 35-45 minutes. The end.

Back