[Dec 11, 2010] Next Level LAN SCIV/T6 Monthly (Winter Park, FL)

Crimson

OSWLA
Where?
Next Level LAN
University Corporate Center
6947 University Blvd.
Winter Park, FL 32792

When?
December 11 , 2010

Schedule
Saturday 3PM-??? (Depending on turn-out.)

How Much?

10$ Entry each, Payouts to Top 3.

There WILL be a 5$ Venue Fee, because I cannot avoid it as the size of this event gets larger.
Payout is 70/20/10

FINALIZED RULES
Tournaments will be double elimination 2 out 3
Semi--3-out of-5-winner/loser-semi 2 out of 3
Winner finals--4-out of 7/ loser finals 3 out of-5

SC4 "Standard" Rules

Algol/Hilde/Bonus Characters/CaS banned.

Settings

1. Game Mode = Versus Battle
2. Rounds = 3
3. Round Time = 60

TEKKEN 6 :BR RULESET

TEKKEN 6 | 1v1
COMPETITION FORMAT

Settings

1. Game Mode = Arcade Battle
2. Rounds = 3
3. Round Time = 60
4. Guard Damage = Off

Gameplay
This is for both tournaments..

1. Players must use one of their Character’s default Costumes.
2. Players may not customize their Character’s Name or Costume.
3. Players/Teams who break Gameplay Rules #1-2 will l result in a Forfeit of the Match.
4. Any sign of cheating may result in a Forfeit of the Game, including infinte's/glitches.
5. Players may request a Blind Pick of Characters for the first Game of a 1v1 Match.
6. In the Event, the loser of each Game may select a new Character for the next Game. The winner of each Game won’t be allowed to select a new Character for the next Game.
7. Each Game’s Stage will be selected using the Random Stage option. Players may request that their Referee select the Random Stage option.
8. Players who Pause a Game, will Forfeit the match.

Please everyone that can, Bring PS3 setups, they need HDMI cables in order to hook-up to our monitors. Also, bring your own controller, if you have it. Bring your own copies of games. Both tournaments will run on PS3.

And for the love of god, bring hand sanitizer...I still have a cold caused by last week

Yeah I have no problem with NNL as a venue... they even have grape drink!

Grape drink will see me there for that tourney!

I've had bad experiences each time I have gone. Disconnections with internet, a girl that constantly screams and blurts out vulgar statements, it's just not what I expected. I'm more of a console player and the console room is just a complete joke. Plus I was yelled at by an employee for asking a question. I also don't like the fact that I pay for hours while so many people that don't work there get them for free. It's like politics there and it's just not an environment that I like. Alot of friends of mine feel the same way.

LOL.. I actually know what your talking about the girl.. she's "like that" tho'. Anywho, sorry you feel this way or have had these situations happen to you. Maybe in sometime I can have some more pull at this place and see what I can change.
Other than that, I'm surely hoping for some more players to come out and see what we got. I'll be there fa'sho!!

I wish you luck in getting some pull there. I strongly doubt they will let anyone have an opinion there. Maybe when the new lan center opens things will get better.

lonewolf, this is about the tourney, not the quality of service you recieved from the company. so I hope you're able to put your bad experiences behind you and come out to enjoy some soulcalibur and tekken gameplay with friends. the last tourney was very well run and was done quickly and correctly.

I was asked a question and I answered it. That's all there is to it. I'll play in future tournaments if they're in a different location.

We will be testing out the turnout and sign-up #'s (the amount of poeple that join)this time around, for BBCS. We will even be taking a poll on which games should be added now, and in the future. These games are including MK9 and MvC3, when they are released of course.

This is our second event, and last time we had a pretty good turn-out, about 20+ showed for both SCIV & T6. More came to even spectate for the next event, I think it was the Four LOKO crew,lol.

That being said, there's only 4 MORE DAYS till the tournament. Let's make this bigger every time so we have a group to represent the south w/ ATL next year at NEC. At the end, this is my ultimate goal, I just need the DEDICATED players.

ATL right? I mean it is a long drive, but it's an all day thing. We'll be there till about 4AM, so that's a full day's worth of Soul Cal, and plenty of other games. NEC got me hype, too.

Count me in for this, not that I'll win or anything, but more to see some friends again.

I wish if I could come :(

good lock for every one, and I hope the next tournament well be in Washington :)

SOUL CALIBUR FTW !!!

Back