[Dec 1, 2012] NorthEast Championship (NEC XIII) Dec 1st & 2nd (Philadelphia, PA)

If they're not random, there's going to be fuck broke teams. I think it would be fun, regardless, I might want to do a 2v2 in my room later on during the week. It helps that half the fucking community I'm sharing a room with.
Which reminds me, I will be bringing a whole set-up, system, monitor, etc. If anyone can bring another one, a monitor more than anything, it'd be much appreciated. The amount of games and the quality of matches that are going to be played in that room is going to be stupid crazy.

Last year, Big E and Hubbs actually let us use one of theirs overnight maybe we can get them to honor us one more time. I give my word that we'll have it back in time before anything is missed. IF they do allow this to happen then we're just going to need systems. Who else is volunteering? I know how much of a hassle it is but if I can do it then goddammit someone else better.

Which reminds me, I will be bringing a whole set-up, system, monitor, etc. If anyone can bring another one, a monitor more than anything, it'd be much appreciated. The amount of games and the quality of matches that are going to be played in that room is going to be stupid crazy.

Last year, Big E and Hubbs actually let us use one of theirs overnight maybe we can get them to honor us one more time. I give my word that we'll have it back in time before anything is missed. IF they do allow this to happen then we're just going to need systems. Who else is volunteering? I know how much of a hassle it is but if I can do it then goddammit someone else better.
I can bring my PS3. No monitor, though. Someone from somewhere can hopefully hook it up with a monitor.

How do the team tourneys work?

For SCV, I mean.

They work like in Pokemon. Player A on team 1 faces Player A on team 2 for one match. Winner stays on until all three members on one team have lost.

If this was SC4, I would say that there would be some broke ass teams, but with SCV, it's anyone's game.

I also hope that everybody has their shit together by now because NEC will be here in a week and some change. Make sure you prereg. Why pay an extra $10 at the door when you don't have to.

Also make sure you know how and have the means to get to the venue.

See you bitches soon.

They work like in Pokemon. Player A on team 1 faces Player A on team 2 for one match. Winner stays on until all three members on one team have lost.

If this was SC4, I would say that there would be some broke ass teams, but with SCV, it's anyone's game.

See you bitches soon.
Is that an implication that the team tournament is not "Random." And if anyone else knows anything, is it 3v3?

Is that an implication that the team tournament is not "Random." And if anyone else knows anything, is it 3v3?

I'm referring to the people who wanted to do random teams. I don't see people throwing $10 a head to do random teams and would rather choose their own team to try and win that money.

And it's still 3 on 3.

Okay, I just spoke with Hubbs about the schedule for NEC, and this is how it pertains to Soulcalibur players:

SC5 Teams 3v3 -- 12pm -- $30 per team
SC5 Singles -- 3pm -- $10 per player

I just found out that I lost my ride from and to the Philly train station + my room for NEC, if anybody here could help me out on this please PM me within a few days or so since I might just have to make cancellations and will need to do so ahead of time.

Edit: The ride isn't a big deal unless you don't have a room at the Holiday Inn.

I might be able to borrow a monitor from work for the weekend.

I can bring my PS3 and CD as well.

Hey, someone said they're bringing SC4, right? Just watched the French stream from last night and wanna get some jank wins in it with Sets, Talim, Mina, and now Amy. =D

Lol...I love SC5. XD

Lulz. French players look so salty while playing 5...but some of those same ones look happy as shit playing 4! Well...at least the Ivy players. <_<

Es funny becuz all of the non-Ivy players had the saltface in 4. Mwuahaha, how the tables have turned. =)

Omg...Akire is almost as ruthless as Hyun-Mu...! =O

Just noticed my top two characters on my tierlist were first and second at the last Strike tournament. The End of Times draws near!

Back