[11] Champion
12 Entrants

1ST STD (His Bitch)

2nd Vader (Oofmatic)

3rd Russel (Tekken6)

4th Dino (Woldo) :(

T-5th Stryder (Yunsung)/Jeff(X)

T-7th Eli123 (Ivy)/Page (Mina, Rock)

9th Ember (Xianghua) GOOD GAMES EMBER!! CROWD WAS CHEERING YOU!!

T-10th Kyper (Raph, Amy)/Rarkon (Taki)/KevinK (Asta)

Good Games Everyone. Seems like nothings changed. Next one is on June 20th with SFIV. Hope to see Buffalo there and the rest of the Toronto players.

Good Games Everyone

Oof – Great matches at the end, I'm going to try and work on JI that Force

Dino – Thanks for hosting the tournament, it was a really relaxed environment, up till the SFV people show up, but its cool, those SF people were hilarious.

STD – Yea I finally got to play against your Amy in a tournament. Great fight, I'll do better next time.

Jeff – Looks like I have to get snacks… But that was a really tough match. GGs

Page—The Mina match was fun, we should play more sometime

Stryder, Ember, Kyper, Neorussell, – I hope i can face you at another tournament/gathering.

GG to Astaroth & Taki players, I’ll give a better match next time.

Unblockable Spam FTW!

props to placers, specially STD & his bitch!!!

im going to buffalo just to play you guys!!!

<3 goofus

Thanks for hosting another great tourney Dino! I'm sorry I didn't bring brownies this time everyone. XP

Kyper: I finally remembered the Raph frame trap! Haha. It was a good game though I was really nervous playing you my first match since you usually kick my butt. GG!

Dino: Oh man. The crowd is scary, it makes me even more nervous! But I definitely need to play your Voldo some more. You and your sneaky back turn swimming on the ground tricks. I'll figure them out! =)

Jeff: I will beat you in a tournament one of these days! Playing you is always intense. We need to dance on ice some more. ;P

Page: Nice casual matches! Your Mina range still scares the crap out of me. I need to learn how to handle long range characters better.

Junior: We rarely get the chance to play each other at tournaments whether it be casual or not. Let's have more gatherings 'kay? I'll do the cute asian face if you don't come! =p

Eli: I didn't get a chance to play you, but I can see how fast you're improving! I definitely want to get in some matches with you next time. I need some practice against Ivy. =)

Good games to everyone, and I had fun.

Vids are going to be a problem. I'm having some really lame computer problems right now, so it may be a couple of days before I can get anything done with them.

I'll see you all at the next gathering, and one of these days we'll get to play NHL, DINO.

<3, etc.

People I played:

Junior: It sucks that you can't play like that in SFIV. Maybe some day you'll reach my level. By the way, my level is not that high so you have a long way to go.

Amaury: I was getting there but i realized I made a few mistakes and let you get away with a few things. Good to know that you are holding onto Vader. Don't be running to your other characters now. Trust in the force.

Dino: Oh Dino, sigh. Don't forget the promise that me and Junior made. You'll always be 4th when we are around. LOL j/k

Page: Too bad you didn't have a stick. Oh well, next time maybe you'll do better. Actually, you did better than Dino. You won a round.

Jeff: The Yoshman is too powerful and to top it off, i'm just too good as well. LOL In all seriousness, i was suprised with what you pulled out of X's ass. SHOCKED!

Everyone Else: great games.

NeoRussell

ahahhaha what a nice small and fun tourney!!!!!

EMBER!!!!!!!! thank you for telling me your trip to france....and spilling the info on them ahahah ^^b
i'm happy you had a good time there and they took good care of you ^_^ ... thank you frenchies!!!!
also you did soo good this tourney, taking a game of jeff was very good of you...PLEASE KEEP IT UP!!...and your cheering squad will always be behind you <3

chris!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE... no more number 5 spot in tourney please.....your yun can do much better than that and you know it...but now i'm starting to beleive that it's really your curse! ahahah....hilde any one @@?

OFF!!!!! AHAHAH OMG YOUR KICK DIDN'T KICK ME OUT!!! dammmm.... i'm telling you man.. amy just doens't wanna loose....even when you got the 100% ring out combo... it just wont work on amy! ahahah... the winner finals was very close and intence!...but still.. for some reason this tourney i only got one 236k:a JF... i missed like 34231234 ring out chances (stupid broken ps3)....wow!! and i'm not saying that to take away from your skill... you knew i wasn't hitting this all day and you took advantage of the match.. making it very close... i dont' know what happened in the grand finals though...... your vader.. just wasn't that scary after... i guess i just adapted well.... but none the less sick winner finals match! ^_^b.. no more coming to my place to train with me >.<

DINO!!! oooo you know you had me the first game.... you had you combo.. and than you decided to get flashy.... LOL... hey i'm not complaining hahahaha.... because of that big miss you lost bit focus... and lucky for me i got the win ahahah!... but seriously good games man... i think you got the same curse as chris... in toronto you will always be mr 4th place.. but internationally you will be top voldo ahha...btw.. i'm still happy you went for flashiness instead of your combo LOL!!!! <3

eli!!!! GET YO PS3!!!! we had a very good match! i enjoy playing you alot your improvement is very nice! always bringing the pain with ivy!! ahahah just get many sneaky ways to hit that cs.. and ss... and u'll be beasting us all in no time!! good job in the tourny man.. you rep ivy well ^_^b..i'm very happy for you

JEFF!!!! MORE GATHERING PLX.....THAT IS ALL....

kyper!!! HANDS.........OFF......MY........WOMEN!!!!!!!...i cna't beleive you used amy.. OMG... suprised me like crazy!..but i'm happy that at lease if your gonna use a secondary u'r gonna keep it in the fencing dept! ralph and amy .... <3

NEO!!!! you know what to do now..... so i'm expecting you to start caring the load soon.....as for the japanese book!! DON'T LOSE IT!!!!!!!

rarkon!!! thank you for coming out!! it's always nice to see new faces.. and make new friends !!! please dont' be shy.. you always welcomed here ok ^_^b

i guess that is everyone...

ops page........ umm ...well..... ya.. u know... thanks for recording you harry slut... <3

congrats to placers. Go page go go! u're getting close man....i can't wait to see u break top 5 :)

Dinoz....u suck! how dare u not place in top 3.

Back