Characters in SFIV

Dullyanna

[10] Knight
Alright, I've got Dan and Sakura. Now all I need is Birdie and Adon, and I'll be very, very happy. Which means I won't, because those two won't ever come back. But at least I've got Dan...
So... I guess this thread is about the characters that have or haven't been announced for Street Fighter 4, that we want or don't want. Ban Akuma!

Shit, forgot about Gen. Put him in too, since I used him. Also, if Capcom brings back Karen (lol not happening), then they fucking need to bring her stage music from SFA3. Also, I heard that they don't want any Final Fight characters, so that means no Cody, Guy, Rolento or Sodom. Fuck you Capcom, I'm sending you an angry letter................................................. We'd better just ban Akuma's ass before the game comes out. And Shin Akuma too, since that mother fucker's bound to show up.

Edit: They're bringing Sagat back!! Yeah, ban Sagat too. That asshole's always overpowered. He has a fucking low hadouken, for chrissakes!

Just so everybody's clear on this, and so nobody wastes their time insulting me, I'm joking about the banning, and about Fagat's low fireball being overpowered............................................. And yes, that last part's a joke too (I think I've heard him called that a lot on forums before).

shit, forgot about gen. Put him in too, since i used him. Also, if capcom brings back karen (lol not happening), then they fucking need to bring her stage music from sfa3. Also, i heard that they don't want any final fight characters, so that means no cody, guy, rolento or sodom. Fuck you capcom, i'm sending you an angry letter................................................. We'd better just ban akuma's ass before the game comes out. And shin akuma too, since that mother fucker's bound to show up.

Edit: They're bringing sagat back!! Yeah, ban sagat too. That asshole's always overpowered. He has a fucking low hadouken, for chrissakes!

no cody noooooo!

Forget Alpha and Third Strike, its all about the EX series !! XD Its a shame that Arika never gave Capcom the license for the characters. :\ I miss Skullomania, Garuda, and Blair. :(

On topic. Im pretty excited that Dan was announced; however, im really looking foward to playing as Fei-Long. :D

People I wanna see in SF4.

Cammy

not an Sf game without her.

Mika

She is just too awesome to not be in this game.

Q

There isn't one wired or crazy character in the game. so Q is your name for the job.

Ibkui(Or whatever her name is.)

One we need more females, and two there isn't a ninja in SF.

Hugo

It doesn't hurt to have another grabber.

Sean

the more shoto, the better

and.. last, but not least it is.......

Rose!!!!

Please tell me you didn't just say Guy is not going to be in it. He's mah favrit :(

SO is Sakura confirmed?, because after Guy I had Sakura, Cammy, and Yun(he will most likely not be in it)

Dan, Sakura, Fei-Long, Cammy, Gouken are in for the console. Karin or R-Mika is very likely to be included for the console. T-Hawk and DeeJay are still possible but who knows.

SF4 is alot of fun. It's going to sell like crazy once it's released.

I rather have Guy in the game but Ono said that no Final Fight characters will appear in SF4.

Here some more want in the game for SF4.

Karin

Schoolgirls rocks!!!!

We need more wried characters.

Ingrid

Oh whatever her name is. I remember her from a psp street fighter game.

nerco

I don't know much about the guy, but he look cool.

elena

I don't see no black girl. put her in the damn game.

Oro

Once again Wired characters FTW.

Alex

Isn't Mika like Guys sister or something? Why can't I have Guy.

That's Maki you're thinking of.

Anyway, I'd be glad to have Dee Jay and T. Hawk in the game (Assuming the latter doesn't suck horribly). Really, though, I just want Birdie and Adon. Hell, just give me one of them... And I really think we should be proactive and ban Akuma now.

Back