Buying SC5

I was one click away from pre ordering sc5 then I realized there were no special promos. Is it worth buying now or should I wait? Where is my arcade stick/strategy guide/t-shirt bundle that I have no problem paying lots of cash for?

What prompted you to almost preorder so quicky?

If there's a collector's version, that's the one I am getting.

Wait wait wait... I've alreay preordered SC5. If there is some kind of special items or whatever, would I have to cancel and do it over again? Or would I still get the items?

Idk why the free shirts are ALWAYS XL or XXXL....do they think that all gamers are obese? :\
Where my M and S at?!
Because FPS players are lazy fat bastards (jks) and this is what society deems all gamers to be XD
As for SCV sticks - send me your stick and I'll have it fully customised with any SCV artwork you want. Anyone can do that, its certainly not worth paying extra for. What I want in the SCV bundle is a handwritten letter of apology from Tago himself apologising for the past two versions of Sophitia and some chocolate.

fat people cannot fit into small clothes.

small people can still fit into oversized clothes.

@Malice & Synraii - I'd like to wear my SC shirt OUT....without it look like I am wearing a fucken tent for a shirt...

It simply means you're not eating enough tag

Personally, I Would Wait Until The Start Announcing Discounts Or Special Offers. Then I'd Get The Highest Edition They Have To Offer.

I wantz th3 vury special edishons!!!

I just wan't the game bundled with an official SC5-arcadestick, Artbook and a fluffy towel... t-shirt... or just a kick-ass poster.

Back