Best of PSN Revised

Juez

DragonPuncher
Back again for SCV. This thread will serve many purposes. From increasing your EPEEN to helping players find matches against certain characters. Basically, I make a list. The list will have the top 3 of each character via online.

As of right now, there's no listings of players. I'm going to leave the player slots blank. PM me if you wish to be added to the list. Once players start getting added to the list, throw them a challenge. I've decided a FT5 would make things move smoothly. However, if both parties agree to a FT10 or anything else, who's stopping you?

-Xeph

Ok so I said I'd take over for Xeph and screw it I might as well. To make things clear and easier for everyone post your challenge for whichever character in BOLD along with the players name. I'll post it in the open challenges area of the next post. PM the results or if you don't like to follow the guidelines post the result in BOLD.

On more change to the way things go, you have to challenge the person holding the 3rd spot on the particular character you want to gain a spot. Once you are on the the list you can challenge 2nd place for their spot and only people holding second place can challenge for 1st. I don't want people who haven't earned a spot to try and shoot for first with out any work.

Last thing, If you don't respond to a challenge within a week you lose your spot and it's given to the person who challenged for it.

Patroklos:
1.)Kenjitsu_Hokori
2.)
3.)

ZWEI:
1.) Tekkenaddict2008
2.) Tha_Shogun
3.)

Leixia:
1.) VincentRayne
2.) TALISMAN
3.) MoneyMuffins789

Natsu:
1.) Tha_Shogun
2.) DINO
3.) UnseenWombat

Ezio:
1.) Juece
2.) TANHAUSSER
3.) Force-Destruct

Raphael:
1.) Heaton
2.)
3.)

Viola:
1.) KineticClash
2.) Bushindu
3.) Ninjaguy446

Pyrrha:
1.)
2.)
3.)

Siegfried:
1.) Heaton
2.) Tha_Shogun
3.)

Hilde:
1.) Hussler
2.) Provesadark
3.) SupHy

Xiba:
1.)Optymuss
2.)Rurounikenshin
3.)

Ivy:
1.) KineticClash
2.) Bushindu
3.)Mage

Cervantes:
1.) Lobo
2.)
3.)

Aeon:
1.) Nemesis-Kanden
2.)
3.)

Tira:
1.) Paranormal_Oreo
2.) VincentRayne
3.) Deathinmyeyes

Nightmare:
1.) Deathinmyeyes
2.) Nemesis-Kanden
3.)

Mitsurugi:
1.) DINO
2.) MateoGalvan (inactive?)
3.) Xeph

Maxi:
1.) Kvasir (Inactive?)
2.)Xeph
3.)Rurounikenshin

Yoshimitsu:
1.) Optymuss
2.) Paranormal_Oreo
3.) Onemanjiarmy

Dampierre:
1.)
2.)
3.)

Voldo:
1.) DINO
2.) Optymuss
3.)

Astaroth:
1.) Xephukai
2.) Lobo
3.) Jargen

Alpha Patroklos:
1.) Jargen
2.) SoundReason
3.)

Elysium:
1.) Heaton
2.)
3.)

Edge Master:
1.) Partisan
2.)
3.)

Algol:
1.) Force-Destruct
2.) Juece
3.) StevenA

Kilik:
1.) Heaton
2.)
3.)

Omega Pyrrha:
1.) Partisan
2.)
3.)

OPEN CHALLENGES
Xeph VS UnseenWombat - 3rd Natsu Spot
Xeph VS DINO- 1st Mitsu Spot
Paranormal Oreo VS Optymuss- 1st Yoshimitsu spot
Rurounikenshin VS Optymuss - 1st Xiba spot

Rurounikenshin VS Onemanjiarmy - 3rd Yoshimitsu spot

Xeph is looking to dominate this shit, don't let it happen.

Rurounikenshin VS HRD - 3rd Maxi spot. Results: HRD sold his SCV no contest.
Xeph VS HRD- 2nd Maxi spot. Results: Xeph beat that auyuss so bad HRD sold his PS3 and cried his way home with Xbox in hand.
Hussler VS SupHy- Top Hilde spot. Result: SupHy to scurred to show up and defend his spot. Hussler wins by default.

Go for it.

I'm thinking of giving away a fight pad but I don't know how to go about doing it while involving this thread.

Go for it.

I'm thinking of giving away a fight pad but I don't know how to go about doing it while involving this thread.
You could have all the #1 spots play against each other for it in a tourney. But that tends to err on the side of whining about lag. :[ Or you could set a date and give it to the person with the most CONTESTED #1 spots by that date also.

I'll challenge SupHy for top Hilde eventually, but for now put me down as #2 Hilde. Thanks,

I freaking hate Hilde mirror matches...

I think Nemesis and Dime should be in the # 2 and 3 Nightmare spot and save # 1 for well someone that isn't me
XD

Wombat needs to check in and give me an update on that open challenge or Xeph will take it by default.

Back