BD Changes

Same here. I've had a few rounds where I started in GS. I suppose the chance ratio could have been dropped, but starting a round in GS is still possible.

I dunno if this is actually true, but I've only ever seen Tira start Gloomy if she lost the previous round. I've never won a round and then started the next round Gloomy.

I dunno if this is actually true, but I've only ever seen Tira start Gloomy if she lost the previous round. I've never won a round and then started the next round Gloomy.

I think you're on to something here. This makes sense actually. Can anyone else confirm this?

I've had this game since yesterday and I'm in love with new Tira !!!

Best thing I've found so far: 44B Guardbreak after hitting a groundstunned opponent is not -18 anymore even better it guarantees AA afterwards!

I set up the BD frame data pages for our bipolar princess last night. So who wants to do the frame data this time? :)

Best thing I've found so far: 44B Guardbreak after hitting a groundstunned opponent is not -18 anymore even better it guarantees AA afterwards!

Also guarantees 44K.

In GS:

3B, 11B ~

~ if they attempt to tech any direction but right the second hit will land, follow up with B+K, B

~ if they don't tech and guard the guardbreak will land, follow up with [BF]44K, [BF]66B.

Good shit to Namco for fixing the stupid issue with the guardbreak in the PS3/360 version.

Ok you're right. I had to purposely lose. The CPU in BD is so bad that's why I never saw her start in gloomy lol. So Win = Jolly / Lose = Gloomy

Is JS 1aB still in the game? I have tried it but it never came out. Maybe it's just because I'm uncomfortable with psp buttons.

EDIT: JS 66B seems to be -12 on block now.

On a second observation, she still randomly begins the round in Gloomy even if she wins. It really is random now, but there seems to be a higher percentage of starting in Jolly or Gloomy depending on whether or not she won the last round. Either way, it seems they're making it harder for us to get into Gloomy.

And also, I've been having some straaaange whiffing issues with Tira's new A+B+K CF attack. I don't know if I can recreate it though.

edit: Yes, JS 1aB is still in the game. I did it by accident once.

Did they give it a JF flash? Shit requires JF timing anyway. I could never do it on pad and I know damn well I won't be able to do it on a PSP. I can do it on stick though.

i played the game yesterday in a friends psp.so i didnt manage to see all the differences.
but from that i ve saw my feelings are frustrated somehow.
the best part is her damage for sure.
example: 44B 4B:B:B 22A 44444K 44444K 66666B (130-135).....sweet.

i also see that some moves are cost damage to Tira even in whiff (example 44A,66B etc.)

but i think that some moves on block (im not sure for that because my brother grab the psp from my hands to test his Ivy lol) doesnt cost damage to Tira .you ll have to check that psp users.

Tidus_crescent mention the worse part.that Tira always begins with Jolly and not Gloomy.she starts with Gloomy if the rounds are 3 and more.and if she changes to Gloomy at the second round.

and i want to check one more thing.
the move from Jolly 44A (and the properties from there) i think i saw it in Gloomy.maybe im wrong.

I don't understand this. So she ALWAYS starts on Jolly for the first 2 rounds and Gloomy for the any rounds after 2?

^^ im not sure for the changes about the rounds yet.i have to check it one more time.but for the Jolly is true.she always starts in Jolly.
And at 50% of lost health changes to Gloomy no matter what.
and ofcourse random factor is still there.if you hit or you doing a combo or hit her.and i think that was a bit worse than IV.maybe.

a very good change is her A+K.it has better window now.

I'm pretty sure 44[K]'s likelihood to switch has increased drastically. In combination with Tira's buffed damage it's a really powerfull tool now.

It's even worse against 236K now because of the slight damage buff in BD. It still takes off around 80% of Tira's lifebar. WTF namco?!

Back