AvDaniel, I guess.

AvDaniel

[09] Warrior
Fairly new to SCV, and definitely new to the site. Nice to meet you guys.

I played SCII with my father many years ago, and since then I kind of forgot about the game, until I saw this dude play it on Youtube. I went out and bought the game after a few weeks of watching his videos, and after some months of raging at the game I ended up here!

Currently playing (or at least trying) Yoshimitsu and Alpha Patrocallous. Also doing my best not to get discouraged (read: Exploding) when the game doesn't go in my favour.

I suppose you could add "Pro Goldfish" (Trust me, I'm as confused as you are about that name) if you want to play some scrubby matches. I tend to get a 3bar when playing with people in the US though, as I live in Europe.

Also namu :sc2yos2:

Welcome to 8wayrun! Apat happens to be one of my favorite characters to play too :P you should check out his soul arena!

Welcome to 8wayrun! Apat happens to be one of my favorite characters to play too :P you should check out his soul arena!

I did check out the APat forum, even found some helpful advice actually. But he's really only my "Oh, I'm up against an E-rank"-hero. All I can do with him is spam 2363B and 2143a:B.

& Thanks for the warm welcome, amigos!

Back