Auto-GIs

Yeeep

The reward does not warrant the absurd risk. Thus, I never use A+K or [A+K] in battle outside of random shenanigans.

i only use it against people with slow punishes other than that its a useless move just like GS 44K :)

Amendment to JS 2A+B: aGIs verticals with a vertical hitbox.

requires another ammendment.

This GIs verticals with upward AND downward trajectory.

I'd like to note that this is one of those GIs you can use REFLEXIVELY vs regular verticals. I have reflexively GId stuff like Sieg's 3B and so on with this move. Doesn't work if you're at very negative bs, but slight disadv, to any amount of adv, u can GI verticals with this. Will post the size window with some more testing

Remember when I said multi-hit attacks do more damage against Tira in EC despite the proration? I think this vid says it all.

i think the entertainment value of that actually happening in a match would totally override the whole losing deal. gotta love tira.

So, there's certain dmg amount that completely restores Tira's health during JS B+K? Or a certain number of consecutive hits within the animation? This could be soooo useful if harnessed o.O

So, there's certain dmg amount that completely restores Tira's health during JS B+K? Or a certain number of consecutive hits within the animation? This could be soooo useful if harnessed o.O

Health got restored cuz it was training mode. In a match all that health would be gone. The move is just not good. It has its limited use but it still sucks. To further prove it: hit her to activate it. Sidestep and hit her again. Hold back your laughter.

Found the aGI frames for JS 2A+B. 11-16. Surprisingly small window for so little reward.

Health got restored cuz it was training mode. In a match all that health would be gone. The move is just not good. It has its limited use but it still sucks. To further prove it: hit her to activate it. Sidestep and hit her again. Hold back your laughter.

Too bad. I still use it sparingly, though a GI might be better.

Back