Auto-GI List

Dullyanna

[10] Knight
The title's self-explanatory. I think it'd be helpful to compile a list of all the aGIs in the game, ranging from Kilik's Asura to Vadar's 6/3 A+B. Be sure to include what type of moves they GI, too. I'll be editing this as people post, so that I can organize the information and take all the credit.

*Note: Unless you say a move aGIs kicks or something, I'll assume it doesn't (e.g. if I say all mids, I mean all mid attacks). This doesn't include stuff like unblockables or throws, of course.. Also, kicks includes any bodily attacks, like Asty's 4B. Also, whether special lows can be GI'd depends on the move. All I can say is that if a move GIs mids and lows, it should GIs special lows.

I'd test all of this stuff right now if I could right now, but I gots no 360. Also, I'm kinda short on time so I'll work on followups later.

Algol: 623 B (i2-i13) aka shoryuken- All Mids and Lows (The TC makes highs irrelevant).

Amy:A+B- All highs. B+K- All mids.

Astaroth: 6B+K- All mids, I think.

Cassandra: 236-highs. 214-mids, special lows. FC 3B- All verticals. 4A+K (i6-i11)- Horizontal highs, mids, and special lows. 4B+K (i6-i11)- Verticle mids. 4AB-Highs, mids, and special lows.

Cervantes: A+K- Horizontals. B+K- Verticals (For both A+K and B+K, Cervy actually just teleports, which isn't all that useful). 4A+K- Non low horizontals, except for special lows. 22_88K- Same as 4A+K.

Darth Vadar: 6A+B/3A+B

Hilde: C2A/C3A/FC C2A/ FC C3A- Highs and mids. C3 A may or may not GI kicks.

Ivy: CL 1A- Lows. WP 4A+B (i5-i10)- Horizontals. WP 4A+B (i1-i?)- Horizontals, high and low kicks. WS A+B (i1-I?)- Everything, and no, WS isn't a stance.

Kilik: B+K 6B 41236B aka BS Asura dance- Mids. 214 aka RMO- All verticals. 236 aka MO- Horizontals.

Lizardman: LC A+B- Verticals.

Maxi: WL- High and mid verticals. PSL3: All high and mid horizontals, and special lows.

Mitsurugi: RLC A+B+K- mids. A+K- High and mid horizontals. B+K- Downward verticals.

Nightmare: GS A- High and mid verticals. A+B- Any move that doesn't put Nighty in stun, knock him down, or make him grab his leg in pain (Not sure about that last one).

Raphael: 4A+B(i5-i14) - Highs and possibly mids (The opponent can GI back, though. Stupid Bamco). 8A+B(i13-i17) - Highs, mids, special lows, and kicks. 44B (i6-i12)- Lows (Possibly special lows as well).

Rock: Rock is too manly to GI while attacking... so no, he doesn't have any aGI moves.

Seong Mi-na: 4KB- Horizontals (The second hit can be blocked unless you pull a Warble... BOO). 4B+K- Mid verticals. 6K- Verticals, same as 4B+K supposedly, but I can't really aGI shit with it well.

Setsuka: A+B- All mids and special lows. 66K- Mid and special low horizontals and verticals. Unfortunately, its crap, from what I can tell, and from what I've heard.

Siegfried: B+K (i8-i18)- All horizontals, but there's a window of vulnerability between the first aGI and the continous aGI (Which apparently lasts for five seconds). BT B+K- High and mid horizontals. SSH B- High horizontals (Maybe high verticals as well).

Sophitia: A+B(i4-13) - All mids. 4K (i4-i11)- Lows.

Taki: 4B- Mid verticals, but only ones that involve upward or downward swings, so no thrusts (Also, the window for the GI is earlier than normal).

Talim: None

The Apprentice: None

Tira: GS B+K (i2-i12)- All mids. A+K- Highs and mids. The followup is goofy and random, if I remember correctly. JS B+K- After getting hit, Tira GIs everything. GS 44B (i17-i25)- High and mid horizontals, and high kicks. JS 2A+B (i11-i16)- Non-thrusting verticals.

Voldo: BS A+B- Highs and mids. MC [B+K]- Mid verticals.

Xianghua: WS B- Mid and low horizontals. 4A+B- Mid thrusts. 4A+K- highs. AAB4, 66BB4, etc- Mids. 44B+K- Mids. 22_88 B+K- Highs.

Yoda: B+K- Mids. 3B+K (Or whatever his other FGI is)- Lows.

Yoshimitsu: A+K- High and mid horizontals. MED A+B- Verticals. SDGF K:K- Everything.

Yun-seong: 6A+B- Highs and mids.

Zasalamel: Apparently none, lol.

*Thanks in advance to everybody who contributed. I love you all, in a non-romantic manner.

Kilik's Asuras dance auto GI's mids.

Mitsu's MST A+B+K auto GI's mids too, and does an absolutly devastating auto attack afterwards too..

Mitsurugi

A+K impacts High and Mid Horizontals
B+K impacts downward striking Verticals

Algol

623 B as far as I can tell this impacts everything except highs which get Tech Crouched

Zasalalmel has no Auto GI's

Sophitia
A+B GIs all mids
A+B GI->A (horizontal) puts them in unrecoverable stun, follow with 33B for reverse ringout, 6B for forward ringout, 236236B:4 for most guaranteed damage, 6AB will put them in a shakeable stun, which you can follow with 66B+KAB (G) 236236B for more damage.
A+B GI->B (vertical) does a move similar to the 8BAK after 2B, but only if you hit AK after she launches
A+B GI->K (kick) does A+K, follow up with A or 236B
4K GIs all lows, stuns for 236B:4 if it's a JI. Otherwise, completely useless because it automatically throws out the kick that 4K already does, which is a HIGH so it will only hit on STANDING lows, and if it does hit its only for 10 damage. At least its free damage, but it replaces the post GI situation.

Raphael
4A+B GIs highs (and mid?) horizontals; but you can re-GI the automatic followup. Useless.
8A+B GIs highs but the window is tiny and doesnt guarantee shit. Useless.
44B GIs lows, and does a super cool sword combo. Easy to do on accident!

4K GIs all lows, stuns for 236B:4 if it's a JI. Otherwise, completely useless because it automatically throws out the kick that 4K already does, which is a HIGH so it will only hit on STANDING lows, and if it does hit its only for 10 damage. At least its free damage, but it replaces the post GI situation.

The GI forces them to stand.

Cool, thanks!

... Are you sure Asura is golden for ALL mids? wasn't it weak to kicks or something?

dully couple of things you need to double check

Hilde: C2A/C3A/FC C2A/ FC C3A = all high/mid i believe excluding kicks
Voldo's MC B+K = you say verticals i'm pretty sure only mid verticals.... and BS A+B = high/mid non kicks.
NM = GS A = high/mid verticals
Sieg = B+K = all horizontal (not sure about high)... BT B+K = high mid horizontals, SSH B = high horizontal (i think.. or maybe just highs)

there's a lot more you need to double check and recheck.. stuff like mina's i'm not sure if you got it completely right if i remember right one of the vertical GI is downward slash only... i think that's 6K but not sure as well

-LAU

Indeed, Asura cannot GI kicks. Here's a few more for you:

:sc1kil1: Kilik

236 (MO) catches all Horizontal
214 (RMO) catches all Vertical

:sc2xia12: Xianghua

WR B catches mid/low horizontals, also S-low
4A+B catches mids
4A+K catches highs
66BB4 / AAB4 : the 4 catches mids
44B+K catches mids
22_88B+K catches highs

:sc4tir1: Tira

A+K catches non-kick mids
JS 2A+B catches highs
GS 44B catches highs
JS B+K After initial hit, GIs all non-throw attacks (need confirmation)

:sc2yun2: Yun-Seong

4A+B catches highs

Yoda

B+K catches mids

dully couple of things you need to double check

Hilde: C2A/C3A/FC C2A/ FC C3A = all high/mid i believe excluding kicks
Voldo's MC B+K = you say verticals i'm pretty sure only mid verticals.... and BS A+B = high/mid non kicks.
NM = GS A = high/mid verticals
Sieg = B+K = all horizontal (not sure about high)... BT B+K = high mid horizontals, SSH B = high horizontal (i think.. or maybe just highs)

there's a lot more you need to double check and recheck.. stuff like mina's i'm not sure if you got it completely right if i remember right one of the vertical GI is downward slash only... i think that's 6K but not sure as well

-LAU

Right. I don't have my 360 right now, so I'm just going off the words of others. I'm going to test it all next week. 94% of the stuff on this list is from other people, since I don't trust my memory well enough to go on what I think may be correct.

Cool, thanks!

... Are you sure Asura is golden for ALL mids? wasn't it weak to kicks or something?

It doesn't GI kicks/body attacks. When a move can GI kicks, I say it GIs all mids or highs or what-have-you. Keep in mind, I can't test this ish like I normally would, and I'm just going off of what other people have said for now.

Kilik's asura doesn't GI body attacks...

this is why NM is a decent matchup against kilik

-LAU

If I remember correctly, hilde C2A gi all high mid A attack, and hilde C3A gi all high mid A and B attack. Both C2 and C3 doesn't GI kicks and body attack.

Asura Auto-GIs Mid verts and horizontals.
MO Auto-GIs all Horizontals.
BP (Its called Back Parry, not Reverse Monument. A lot easier to say BP than RMO) Auto-GIs all verticals.

Now if only I had something that auto-gi-ed trolls :)

Right right, most of the GIs I posted were from memory. Some more corrections:

[edit again]
:sc2xia12: 66B4 (or similar moves) actually only catches "thrust" vertical mids, strangely. Stuff like :sc1kil1: 6B or :sc2rap1: 6BBB.

:sc1liz1: Crawl A+B catches verticals.

I sent you Yun and Tira's proper info in a PM. Be sure to edit that when you can.

Back