[Arizona] AZ and friends!

Well unless you guys are coming up to North Scottsdale, then you'd have to plan something and I'll head down there.

I'm really sick of playing this game online... -_-

Well unless you guys are coming up to North Scottsdale, then you'd have to plan something and I'll head down there.

I'm really sick of playing this game online... -_-

do you play on ps3?...i'm generally in scottsdale every afternoon during the week.

I'm moving to Phoenix in 9 days! I'd love to get together and play some SCIV or Brawl with any of ya'll. I'll be living down by the Arizona Center.

I'll be hosting bimonthly smash tournaments. I'd be interested in adding SCIV to the roster if you guys think we could get 10-15 people in the valley to show up.

what's up man. the more the merrier, i say. well sift through this thread and you can find contact info for some of us. hit us up when you get here. 10-15 should not be hard to achieve.

My combination of full-time work and school pretty much has me out for the foreseeable future. :( I'll let you guys know if I get any spare time to get some games in. I'll certainly be lurking around here, you know, modding.

spqr...you down for a session this week? i picked up some new ish in burque.

oh and texting 'spqr' is a pain in the ass. just for the record.

Really? I know that on my phone, smart text will remember any new words so that it's only a pain in the ass the first time.

I'm moving to Phoenix in 9 days! I'd love to get together and play some SCIV or Brawl with any of ya'll. I'll be living down by the Arizona Center.

I'll be hosting bimonthly smash tournaments. I'd be interested in adding SCIV to the roster if you guys think we could get 10-15 people in the valley to show up.

Are you going to add Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 to that rotation? I know a lot of Smash players play that as well.

spqr...you down for a session this week? i picked up some new ish in burque.

oh and texting 'spqr' is a pain in the ass. just for the record.

If you guys play hit me up and I'll see if I can roll down there.

hey doc dogg hit me up 505-360-5115 if you wanna get together today. lets make this shit happen.

Sorry, I just checked this now. Didn't see any posts on Saturday so I figured nothing was going down.

What kind of setup do you need to play? I play on 360, but I use stick. I have a PS3, but no SC4 for PS3 and no PS stick (although I have one on the way for tournament usage).

well i have the game for ps3 but no machine...

anyway each other time we've headed over to spqr's pad to play. he has a pretty decent setup. if you post here or pm me your # i can throw you a text next time. they seem to be a far more efficient means of getting us together.

Check your PMs.

I'll have a PS stick within the next few weeks, but for the time being I won't be very effective playing on PS3. I'll see what I can do though. Just hit me up the next time you guys are playing, but try to give me as much notice as you can since I'll be coming from North Scottsdale.

I've got a crappy X-Arcade stick with a converter that lets it work on PS3, and a new Hori stick for PS3, so no need to worry about being unable to play. In any case, Friday or Saturday I might be able to do something.

Back