All equipment achievement

MammothMan

WR B, NSS A+B, GS KK, W!, 4KK, 33B, GSB
I have no idea if this is in the correct spot, as this is the only place that deals with the items in the game, I assuming this is, please move it to the correct section if it is not.

I have every single item in the 360 version of SC4. Every weapon/joke weapon, every item from the tower of souls, every little special item that goes on individuals (voldo, lizardman, nightmare, etc), and every accessory. Everything, but the damned achievement will not unlock. I have gone through the item list on every single character and not one spec of red when you need to purchase something. I'm obviously missing something but have no idea what, anyone have any ideas? This has been driving me crazy for a couple of months now!

Yes, as I stated, all individual (special) equipment for individual characters have been purchased. Is there a full inventory of the game's equipment listed somewhere?

you also have to buy the crap from the psn store, like the santa suit and jackolantern head.

Rather impossible to buy anything from the psn store when I have the 360 version. The 360 achievement does not require the DLC to get it.

Did you get all the weapons for the bonus characters + SW characters? Oh and what about those stat boosting orbs and ring things?

All and all, yes. I even got all of Vader's even if though they're not a requirement, just to be sure.

Thanks, though I've already given up on this. I've had 3 people go over my equipment lists and can't find anything missing. I guess my achievement is bugged. I'm not really sweating it anymore lol

Back