Achievement List for SCII HD Online

.. is the only reason achievements exist so that people can get hype about possible spoilers/secrets?

It's baffling to me

This is great, I have all the achivements in all SC (SCIV, SCV and SC Xbox Live), so here comes another, I´ll reach all of them!!

Still w8ing for the release date =w=

Anyways,i wonder if we'll get any of these as PSN avatars,they're pretty nice.
14.jpg
4.jpg
13.jpg
27.jpg

This is great, I have all the achivements in all SC (SCIV, SCV and SC Xbox Live), so here comes another, I´ll reach all of them!!

Yeah same here!! SC5's were pretty easy, SC4's only thing that got me challenged was that Tower of Lost Souls, finding rare treasures... -_-;;;

I wish they would have more online achievements for SC2 because people tend to play online for them more. Also those achievement images look AMAZING! >:D

(Not dull flame icons like in some games... >_>)

N-no! I don't want to have to go through all of that again to unlock my precious lizard...

;_; Please...
Considering that there's a Lv. 72 "Edgemaster" rank (for WM), yes, you'll have to unlock everyone again. A grind yes, but better than nothing.

Also worth noting is that the achievements seem to have the "Soul Crush" orb with different colors right next to them. (Blue/Green/Orange/Purple)

Considering that there's a Lv. 72 "Edgemaster" rank (for WM), yes, you'll have to unlock everyone again. A grind yes, but better than nothing.
Hey, I know about like... spacing, now, it should be hella easy.

... When the hell is this coming out >_<

Actually, the SC1 port [on the 360] was missing Weapon Master and Opening Direction, everything else was included to my understanding though.

Back