10 Worst Moves

But, there's just so much to hate! UD A's hideous frames, and 4A+B's complete lack of tracking... Stupid, Stupid Namco.

I still don't think the amount of 4A+B hate is warranted. The lack of tracking makes it useless for oki. However, it's still a good move for post GI and gives advantage on block.

As for UD A, yes HATE HATE HAAAAAATE.

My current actual list of Tira's top worst moves

1) JS 44[K]
2) A+K
3) [A+K]
4) UD A
5) GS 6bK
6) GS 6BK

EDIT: HAAAAAAAAAATE!!

Don't use it, or punch your opponent in the genitals before you do, so that they don't just step away from it.

i only use GS 44B when i know the persons attack will whiff and i have it buffered in before hand. i could be used in a tech trap but other than that the move is hard to use

1. 3A- gimme a break. this move seems incomplete to me
2. JS 3K- though this is her most powerful single kick attack, i just dnt really like it
3. Updraft A- theres only one time i use this, and its during a combo that only seems to work in training
4. 8K- I wanna like this move, but it just doesnt do it for me
5. GS 3K
6 JS 44A series- good potential, i just dnt use it enough
7 GS 6B8- same as #6 (and yes this is a move)

And althogh her 44A serires is on the list, i have recently implicated it into my strategy and i now ADORE this A LOT!

its hard to say that this is a bad move because all the moves have a usefull part somewhere.
i think that top 10 moves is the best thread to right something.
furthermore its more usefull to know the best moves than the worst.
and i think that all the moves have problems (with a few to be godlike) and at the same time with a lot of use.

Back