Newb Question2

GS 22B = the "sparkly" move
GS 88B = the launcher

It's not random.

Still, it's kind of stupid how the inputs are reversed on the 2P side of the screen. I've been playing Tira for a bit and I still get confused by this sometimes...

Some reason... I do better on the 2p side than the 1p side...

I have an easier time doing stuff with Tira on the 2p side.....
weird.

Still, it's kind of stupid how the inputs are reversed on the 2P side of the screen. I've been playing Tira for a bit and I still get confused by this sometimes...

I know what you mean top Talim. It's not a huge deal on its own but does limit while stepping punishment. I really won't like GS 88B until it becomes safe.

Thanks for all the responses... Noob question number 2 incoming. Is there a trick to doing the 4BBB jf? I seem to usually not be able to do it, and when i do get a jf i usually get only the first two parts and not the launch. *tear

Thanks for all the responses... Noob question number 2 incoming. Is there a trick to doing the 4BBB jf? I seem to usually not be able to do it, and when i do get a jf i usually get only the first two parts and not the launch. *tear

Bob frame it.

press the 4 five or 6 times

Example- 44444b
66666b
and so on.

That's not the one he means Anita. The timing that works for me is the 2nd B when the first hits. The 3rd B is a little after the 2nd hits.

It's not the BFs he's talking about though. It's GS 4B:B:B, which would be NC if I had my way :)

It's not the BFs he's talking about though. It's GS 4B:B:B, which would be NC if I had my way :)

Ohh ...

Well how i do it is i press 4bb then i just button mashone of my buttons ( which is a+b) and yeah.

>That really should be a NC

Cool I'll try those next time i'm on thanks! Sorry if i have all the lingo wrong i thought any time they glowed was called a jf. Idk what bf or nc is.

4B: B :B not being NC is so stupid........

NCC JF=fail

and its unsafe.......WTF is that?

GJ namdai

also all hail tira GS 88B great move

Anita is right. It's called bob-frame since it was discovered. "Buffered" would fit aswell but it's too general.

Back