New Character Ideas

I want another Projectile based character that would be game breaking.

Just give him a gun that shoots shurikens surrounded by lightning. And while the devs are at it, give it some tits and light it on fire to create the most badass weapon ever.

you seem to be passing off Yatzees words as your own. You forgot to mention he was the 1st to say this in his Painkiller review :).

Kratos off GOW would be cool! Maybe another Tekken character too. Fanimitsu maybe??

you seem to be passing off Yatzees words as your own. You forgot to mention he was the 1st to say this in his Painkiller review :).

Kratos off GOW would be cool! Maybe another Tekken character too. Fanimitsu maybe??

Glad someone noticed ;D Yahtzee <3

umm yaaaa
how bout this

Name: Miles Trularck
Race: African American

The year is 30XX, as a man quietly makes his way down the blood-stained streets of New Grenlam. He is quiet about himself, as he knows the secret cameras on the walls sense him and are listening. Even in the dead of night, he could feel the cameras x-raying him as he walked by. His destination, his secret headquaters for a urgent mission. "What could the boss want so late at night?" he thought to himself as he turned a corner.

As he walked through the secret entrance, a man who was completely hidden aks in a deep voice "NAME!?"
"Professer Hi-Lanker" says the man.
"Welcome, Miles" says the hidden man, who comes outs the shadows and starts walking down a long, dark hallway. Miles follows, and, after a few minutes of password inputting and voice recognition, they end up in a circular room with a single light hanging over a circular table. Around the table sat 5 large men, all waiting in silence. In the dim light you can see the battle scars on each of their faces. As Miles entered the room, the men stood up.

"Welcome Miles Trularck.", said the man with the most battle scars on his face. He had a tired look about him, as if he hadnt been sleeping well. "Thank you, Captain" said Miles as they all sat down.

"As you all know, the fight against Dr. Housel has not been an easy one." They all nodded their heads grimly. 2 years ago, a scientist by the name of Dr. Troy Housel and a team of scientists had completed the Housel suit. Capable of withstanding any bullet, fire, water, gas and enabling super strength, it was the optimal fighting gear for the upcoming war with Russia. Housel contacted the president and told him of his suit. The president came down to Housels lab, watched it in action, and talked it over with his Vice-Pressident and Secretary of Defense. They said they would by the suit and its blue-prints for $30.000. Housel refused, for the materials just to make a suit cost more than $50,000. He demanded more, but the president had his mind made up. Outraged, Housel refused the deal. Later that night an elite S.W.A.T. broke into the lab, killed all the scientists, brutally injured Housel, and stole the blueprints and and the suit.

As Housel regained his health at the hospital, he phoned the president of Russia, and made him a deal. The president of russia would give him $100,000,000 and a place to work if Houssel built them a more powerful suit then the ones he built the U.S.A. Houssel decided to go a different direction instead. While at the lab in Russia, he builds a robot, with the same attributes as the Housel Suit, but with a built in electric gun, for he knew elictricity was the houssels suits only weakness. With the $100,000,000, he builds a whole army of these, and with the help of the Russian Army, defeat the U.S. Then with, power in his mind, he double-crosses Russia, and sends his robot army on them. To make a long-enough story shorter, he sends his robots to every part of the world, and conquers it. With the world in his hands Houssel and his robots kill whenever they see fit. They're hav been numerous upprising, but none can stand the power of his robots.
____

"Well I hav discovered something while researching our history...", said the captain, "a long, long, long time ago there was a cosmic battle between two swords said to have un-imaginable power. There were many battles over these two swords, some to possess them, some to destroy them."

"Swords with unimaginable power?", asks Miles in desbelief, "Sir, you dont believe this, do you?"
"Oh I do, and I belief these swords are just what we need to end Housels tyranny. And Miles, its your job to retrieve them." Knowing it would be futile to rebuttle, Miles picked up his katana, and stepped into the time machine. "Now Miles" said the captain as he dialed in the year and month, "the warriors that you will encounter are not to be underestimated. If you comeback without it, I can never forgive you."

"Understood." says Miles, as he dissapears into the timeline of SC5.

Yea that was long lol, kind of got carried away

He would fight with both the katana and the scabbard for more of a flashy fighting style. He would be quick on stepping, and have a couple of auto GIs, but would have the hardest JF's in the game, but when pulled off, go into an attack throw, so u can do more intricate combos. His moveset would be mostly horizontal, and would have quick but weak kicks, making him a great char. to fight against steppers. His CF would be he pulls out a grenade and throws it at the opponent, and as the grenade explodes he starts to walk away. The opponent falls back on the gorund (because you cant have them die) and he says something awesome.....

Well, this was my character :-D sorry it was so long

Oh, and when he got there he would bought some clothes to fit in. He would be wearing a white cotton shirt with a black, white and sky blue cotton vest, with black leather slacks with blue and gold chains ropes suspended from his white leather belt, and some black and gold low boots.....ill try and draw a pic latr....

It's a shame Soul Calibur Legends was... Well, Soul Calibur Legends.
I think I would enjoy having the corrupted Geki and Maki as playable characters.
New weapon styles, and it would fit into the story.

Even if Toki was taken out by Taki, before they fought, he became obsessed and frantically collected pieces of Soul Edge to use the power (that was the cool thing to do those days). He had actually started using what he had to augment his ninjas (like the ones he sent against Taki). The corruption this caused was quite evident when Taki arrived during the clan's "mutiny" (which she helped) against the maddened master.

Anyway, even if Toki was defeated, it wouldn't be far fetched to believe that he had no idea he was about to be overthrown, and had two of his best warriors on another mission to further his power, when he was taken out. Their absense may have been even factored in by the conspirators as an oportune time to strike.

When they returned home, Geki and Maki would have been furious. Besides the fact that hunting down the ninja traitor (Taki) was a high priority of Toki anyway (besides betraying the clan, she has much information on the Swords of power, and possesses Rekkimaru, a blade he also desired), after they learned it was Taki who had killed him, they would swear to end her life to avenge their master...
Scr_40660.jpg
300px-Scr_40666.jpg

.......Geki................................................................................................................Maki.......
Geki fights with two clubs, but is huge and swings them with as much savagery as Asteroth ever could.
Maki fights with a staff with maces at each end, is small and projects herself into some attacks and twists and turns while fighting. Think a cross between Kilik and Talim.

Shit. I'm so retarded. I hear shit like that or especially when I see pics like that and get excited as shit thinking of the possibilities. But it's kind of bittersweet knowing more than likely none of this will ever happen. But hey, a man can dream can't he?

ive only learnt 2 chars from the origional sc cast , you guys are just greedy
That made me laugh. You may be right...

But, if nothing else, if there are more characters to choose from, maybe less people will main the same ones, making them a bit more personal. And wouldn't it be nice not to fight the same faces as often?

You know the more I think about it, the more I feel we really do need a beast with two clubs just mauling on people. The battle between that guy and Asty would be epic.

I would love to se someone from the former Wei Empire. I suggest Zhang Liao. The most kickass warrior of all time (Except King Leonidas, I mean Who the hell can defend a certain point with only 800 men against 800 000 :O)

zhangliao-800.jpg

I mean... Come ON! Just look at him!

^^^^^
What the Hell!!!
I just read the first post and came to say there should be someone with two short one handed axes and you stole my Idea a full hour before I even thought of it!

Well that was no coincidence :P the "What the hell!!!" outburst should be said to those who haven't thougt of this earlier...

And they are not axes, they are short halberdiers

What ever they're called they look cool as fuck. I think they could be used over the idea of tomahawks. Shit put in both. Thats the absolute beauty to this game, there are so many fighting styles that each one of these weapons can utilize.

Ikkaku_Shikai.jpg

Without going into too much detail, I think a tri-part spear wielder would be a pretty damn awesome style for Soul Calibur.

Taki and Mitsurugi should have a child together!
I'd like a boy Like Daihachi from the Hakkenden.
His name would be Toki in memoriam of her former master who wasn't bad at all but only got corrupted by Soul Edge.
His style should be a well balanced mix of both Taki and Mitsururgi.
With two Katanas.
Without the wind roll but with a kind of stalker and two different relics, one for each sword.
And a Possession/Double Relic.
You could make lots of fusion moves like a mix of wing blade~cold stitch and dream scroll
(Mitsus FC 1B and Taki's PO B)
And a mix of Taki's exorcism UB and Mitsu's double UB. Would be badass.
Bombs only from the PO/double relic. No 2KB to spam please.
But lots of Taki like Kick combos. And combos with kick and sword like Taki's 3bK or mitsu's 4KB

I have an awsome idea i have char made up already i call him malthor he uses a mace and an axe for speed plus damage he could be a golem kinda like astaroth but he still has human features like maybe half human half golem i know that sounds wierd but like his lower torso could be made a rock and his human part cause have all kinds of wounds like slashs and stuff i dunno im brain stormming as i go but i want him to ahve an attack where he throws u in the air grabs you by your feet and slams you down then picks you up and smashs your head in.

I would love to se someone from the former Wei Empire. I suggest Zhang Liao.
There are alot of weapons and characters from Koei's "Warriors" games (based on real historic figures, which is pretty cool) that I would like to see fight in Soul Calibur. Fuma Kotoro and Miyamoto Musashi are just some characters out of history I'd like to fight with anyway.

I think a tri-part spear wielder would be a pretty damn awesome style for Soul Calibur.
That is a cool idea, anyway. An offensive addition to a mostly defensive weapon.

Taki and Mitsurugi should have a child together!
His name would be Toki in memoriam of her former master.
His style should be a well balanced mix of both Taki and Mitsururgi, with two Katanas.
I don't know how he could fit into the story in such a way to still fight against them in their prime but, in a "Soul Calibur Future", I really like the concept of, and the ideas you have for this character.

Malthor, he uses a mace and an axe for speed plus damage. He could be a golem kinda like astaroth but he still has human features like maybe half human half golem...
A smaller golem than Asteroth, or perhaps an "augmented" human...
I enjoy the weapon combination. Hilde has two weapons with different advantages (speed and reach). It may be interesting to have a character have the two-weapon options of speed and power...

***This really isn't a new character idea, but I just posted the first chapter of a Soul Calibur (the first one) story. If anyone wants to take the time to read it (it's somewhat short), I'd love some honest feedback. Like, Should I bother writing more than the 10 chapters I already have?***

Yo post your ideas for new original characters for SC5 here!

I would like an embodiment of the Soul Calibur Sword like a crystalline equivalent to Nightmare.
I'm unsure of the fighting style though, make it a clone of Xianghua, or Sieg who carried the Calibur would seem natural but wouldn't be very original now would it.

And the moral orientation is also in question because the ending for Cassy hints at Soul Calibur not being all that nice.

http://www.8wayrun.com/threads/can-you-create-a-whole-new-character-with-a-new-style.6564/

Afraid someone beat you to it...

Not very original, but I'd like the Spartan King Leonidas, not so much the character but the spear and shield style. Could include something like the old SB weapon break and revert to sword.

Your concept is interesting. I think the concept of balance, for example Yin and Yang, precludes good or bad destroying one another, which was the reason for any ambiguity about the spirit sword... Also makes a great prop for sequels...

As for styles, something like Algol springs to mind

Back