New 8wr Logo

ExMachina

fails the turing test
So I hear you like logos...

Thanks for the feedback, everyone (got it via Jaxel) - hopefully ya'll are feeling this version.

sideways.png

abbreviated.png

vertical.png

flats.gif

Love the new logo. I would like to see the Soul Calibur in the 8WR logo placed horizontally instead of vertically. Basically in the same fashion as the first logo that you have posted. Other than that, good shit.

i do like the 3rd one down, but i can't lie...i liked the old logo more than any of them.

I agree with lobo on the third one. I've got a suggestion for that one though. It's gonna be hard for me to explain so just bear with me.

• Instead of having the sword behind the number 8 make it look as if the sword is piercing through the number.
    • To post in detail you see two small curves: one at the top and one at the bottom, put those part of number 8 behind the blade.
    • In the middle of 8 there's like a big and small swivel intersecting each other, separate the big and small swivel as if they are two different roads and have the big swivel go on top of the blade as the small goes behind. So it's like big road at the top, blade in the middle and small road at the bottom.
    • It should look as though the number 8 is wrapped around the blade as the blade is piercing through.
  • As for WayRun, maybe move the letter just beneath the bottom curve of 8.
  • Split WayRun, by putting Way to the left of the blade and Run to the right of the blade so it looks as if the blade had divided WayRun into Way Run.
I hope you're not lost on what I'm trying to say.

Back