MSP 2011

tried to view it and got "this video contains content WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds" whats up with that

Y1Jp9.jpg

Omg a video that I can watch from Canada but Americans cannot?

fdsahsgskjgsjkfgskjgsf

On topic:

Good stuff as usual Belial

I assume it's the music that's blocking it. Perhaps Belial can do a version without the music?

If not I'll consider doing a soundless version by downloading the original and editing out the sound (assuming its alright with Belial).

Sorry guys. I've checked the YouTube for the music I used in this SP and It was okay, but now when I upload this...
I'll have to think about doing a USA-only version now. Maybe someone can help me chose the music that does not get blocked by youtube?

edit: But actually isnt it easier to use proxy?

Man that shit is sick... I want to see this shit on the fly though when you goto Cannes... Make your own MSP on the rest of the world ;) Mad props though you have alot of creativity with his stances and who would have ever thought MST dash would be so broken? lol

The music on the original one kinda threw me off? But i guess its soul caliburish, Shouldve put some russian rock to it ;) lol

Either way sick vid~! Hopefully you will show some of this off in your upcoming tourney... Good Luck...

This isn't just a skill project- this is art. This ranks up there with Demons Darkness (T4), SF? Ryu Tribute (SF games) and Cursed Legend (TTT) on the all time greatest "combo/skill project" movies of all time in my eyes.

Edit: This should be front page. Fuck, this should be posted on SRK frontpage it's so good.

-Idle

Truly a work of art. I posted this on Facebook. I won't bother with SRK. Way too many haters on there.

Don't forget to add this video to the media library... use the vimeo version.
Jaxel: unfortunately recently I cant add anything tomedia lirary on 8wr. I get mistake message everytime.

Back