[London, Kitchener/ South Western Ontario] - Those Other Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if there's a universal opinion on him, but a lot of people say he's linear and gets completely owned by step. I'm not too sure as to why there are so few Raph players in comparison to other mid-low tier characters but yeah. I actually used him a bit before I picked up Nightmare as my 2nd, I can definitely give you help with him as I know his moves and some good strats :D

Next gathering at the House of Partisan (London, Ontario) is looking to take place April 23rd/24th.

Possible Attendees as of March 29th are:

- Partisan (lol)
- Vincent (Confirmed?)
- JJ436 (Confirmed)
- Senzait (?)
- TidalLeaf (?)
- Cha Cha (?)
- Emlarr (?)
- Eli123s (?)

If anyone else can make it post up or contact me otherwise. Address, phone number, etc... will be PM'ed upon confirmation.

Edit #1:
GATHERING IS CONFIRMED

As far as equipment goes I have an Xbox 360, an HDTV setup and like 3 available CRTs.
I assume Vince will bring his PS3 as usual and that will be used as the main station.
Xbox -> PS3 converter is available as well (requires a wired xbox 360 controller).

Edit #2:
GATHERING IS CONFIRMED

Looking like a pretty large turnout so far. Gonna need an extra PS3 or two if anyone can bring one.

Here's what I found for travel options from Toronto.
Just checked some travel options, here's what I got:
Greyhound Bus:

Toronto -> London Round Trip:
TorontotoLondon.png

Via Rail:

Viarailprices.png

Hey, who said that I was going? Hehe, I'm so there no worries. I'll bring my wired controller again, this time I'll be able to use it.

hum, im not an expect at geographique, but is ontario really far from montreal? im at montreal right now and im desperate to find people to play sc4 offline seem Im the only one here because all the sc4 player I use to play with here quit to play ssf4...
iif it not to far im willing to take a trip to play with other player in other place

hum, im not an expect at geographique, but is ontario really far from montreal? im at montreal right now and im desperate to find people to play sc4 offline seem Im the only one here because all the sc4 player I use to play with here quit to play ssf4...
iif it not to far im willing to take a trip to play with other player in other place

It's quite the distance away, about 8 hrs driving. Toronto however is closer at 6hrs but thats still quite the trip.

That said I may travel to MTL in the future to visit my brother, I'll be sure to hit you up if I'm ever in the area.

It's quite the distance away, about 8 hrs driving. Toronto however is closer at 6hrs but thats still quite the trip.

That said I may travel to MTL in the future to visit my brother, I'll be sure to hit you up if I'm ever in the area.

oh dat...really far sheh!
ok,well maybe in the summer when I have no school, if I can ask someone to drive me or I can take the bus

I have family in Montreal and I think the train is the best way. That was also before I could drive... It still is a very long trip.

I have family in Montreal and I think the train is the best way. That was also before I could drive... It still is a very long trip.

but the train it expensive :P, if it just for a days I rather take the cheapest cost possible also im not good at english so if it going that far I want to take the easiert transport possible

Ya I know, I was just throwing it out there as I have done it in the past travelling. Though the distance is much greater too. I never took into account the actual cost hehe.

Round trip was like 40 with student fare. Maybe less

I'll check the fares and travel options tomorrow

Just checked some travel options, here's what I got:

Greyhound Bus:

TorontotoLondon.png

Via Rail:

Viarailprices.png

Hey Partisan PM me your Address again I misplaced it. If I get a ride I can prolly bring equipment.

Bump of pride and excellence.

As far as the April 23rd gathering goes I'll likely confirm everything by the end of the week as well as...

- Equipment count/needs
- Number of people I can host (If it's less than the number of players who've voiced their interest in coming, first come first serve will resolve the issue).
- Travel arrangements/Housing
- Whatever else

THX

Ok guys just got the confirmation for this gathering.

EVERYTHING IS GO FOR APRIL 22nd-24th

Please post up or PM me if you are interested in coming down.

Refer to previous posts for more info.

Thanks!

I'll do an update tomorrow for equipment and travel stuff.

Grudge match against Vicent and I. I'm bringing out all the new tricks! Haha
-----------------------
I'm so there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back